Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

29 minutes ago, Ceris said:

Day 4 has come to a close, and here is my current progress.

9dxFkUh.jpg

4k in one day, not my best, but also not bad considering I spent several hours playing a game with friends. I'll start working towards getting Rin when I wake up.

Nice progress, Ceris! I saw you in the Top 5 for Daily Rankings these past few days. :)

Attention!! Update on Love Live! Final LIVE Viewing Advanced Ticket Sales at GV for Singapore Fans!

OzwdfIf.jpg

Ticket price for each day per person: $65 (GV Members) and $75 (Public)

$100 [1 ticket + 1 limited edition premium (Lovelive! μ's Final LoveLive!~μ’sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~Long Towel)]

When: 31st March 2016 (3pm to 8.45pm) and 1st April 2016 (3pm to 9pm)

Where: GV Grand, Great World City (Singapore)

Last year's 5th LIVE ticket price was $45 (GV Members) and $50 (Public)

2 hours ago, Zehel said:

Nice progress, Ceris! I saw you in the Top 5 for Daily Rankings these past few days. :)

Attention!! Update on Love Live! Final LIVE Viewing Advanced Ticket Sales at GV for Singapore Fans!

OzwdfIf.jpg

Ticket price for each day per person: $65 (GV Members) and $75 (Public)

$100 [1 ticket + 1 limited edition premium (Lovelive! μ's Final LoveLive!~μ’sic Forever♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪~Long Towel)]

When: 31st March 2016 (3pm to 8.45pm) and 1st April 2016 (3pm to 9pm)

Where: GV Grand, Great World City (Singapore)

Last year's 5th LIVE ticket price was $45 (GV Members) and $50 (Public)

Woah, that's pretty expensive...

3 hours ago, Tyrael said:

Woah, that's pretty expensive...

Yeah they increased the price this year since it's the Final LIVE and because of the duration as well as that Towel if you are planning to buy the Bundle.

21 minutes ago, Nebjula said:

285 minutes of pure japanese moe idols? No price is too expensive for that!

Well that information is inaccurate. Look at the table below which stated the time. For 31st March, duration is around 5.5 hours and for 1st April, it is 6 hours long!

Just now, Zehel said:

Yeah they increased the price this year since it's the Final LIVE and because of the duration as well as that Towel if you are planning to buy the Bundle.

Well that information is inaccurate. Look at the table below which stated the time. For 31st March, duration is around 5.5 hours and for 1st April, it is 6 hours long!

Then it's even more worth it!

I got Rin about 4 hours ago (I forgot to post about it)

6apO1fT.png

through nothing but tokens

1BQQHs9.png

I'm a little over halfway to my goal, so I've still got a lot of work to do :amane: 

Neat fact: I've only used half my gems so far, and I've also gotten 5 rank ups already from grinding for 2.5 days. 

10 hours ago, Ceris said:

I'm a little over halfway to my goal, so I've still got a lot of work to do :amane: 

Neat fact: I've only used half my gems so far, and I've also gotten 5 rank ups already from grinding for 2.5 days. 

Congrats on getting the SR Baseball Rin and all the rank ups, Ceris! All the best in this event. I still have to collect more tokens and I haven't played the event song yet. :v

Good News! Love Live! Official Website has updated the overseas Final LIVE Screening which now includes Malaysia and Philippines! :D

hhVibRj.jpg

For more information: http://www.lovelive-anime.jp/otonokizaka/sp_finallive_lvos.html

As for Singapore GV, they decided to start the Advance Ticket Sales 2 hours ahead of the initial schedule which was 12 noon. At the moment, they have opened up 1 big and small hall for both days. For those who wants to buy the Final LIVE Towel Bundle which cost SGD 100, you have to buy separately and it is only for the small hall on the first day, 31st March 2016. It's exactly the same as I bought online from the official website.

7XNzKPD.jpg

8 hours ago, Ceris said:

6apO1fT.png

through nothing but tokens

1BQQHs9.png

Robot mode incoming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile I am lagging behind with only 3k tokens at the moment... :vinty: 

Final placement

mhG4eYE.png

41k more points and 1 rank higher than last Rin event. Started with 99 gems, ended with 20, gathered a total of ~20500 tokens, played 4x 91 times, EXR and EX 24 times each (for SSA), started at rank 251 and ended at 260.

Now let me sleep in peace.

Holy Hell Ceris that's a lot of Points and Loveca used :sachi:

As for me I barely manage to get Rin SR card due to slacking too much, and i just notice that my Member List capacity is literally full right now.

Welp, guess i have to delete one of the Original Rs :vinty: 

Gah :vinty:

Won't yolo roll then since i want to go T1 for Kotori :pyaa:

Maybe i just expand my slots.....

On another note though, I can bask in the non-saltness since none of my friend list who rolls obtain the new UR Kotori :sachi: 

I have a lot of super whales on my friends list ( 5 or more that score top 15 in song score) yet no one even drew for Kotori on my list yet. None of them are Kotori fans, but that wouldn't stop Zehel or Kintolesky from drawing usually, considering Kinto gets nearly every single New UR idolized usually.

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

I have a lot of super whales on my friends list ( 5 or more that score top 15 in song score) yet no one even drew for Kotori on my list yet. None of them are Kotori fans, but that wouldn't stop Zehel or Kintolesky from drawing usually, considering Kinto gets nearly every single New UR idolized usually.

Kintolesky most probably drew already but hasn't taken her out yet from his present box or doesn't plan to get her. As for me, I'm not scouting for the time being until like late August when Kunoichi Hanayo/Animal V2 Honoka arrives. Most of us are affected by the price increase in love gems so for now I will just focus on leveling and playing the events. I  do like Kotori but now I'm mainly going for scorer skill URs although sometimes there may be some exceptions. :P Most of us are done scouting and are just waiting for the arrival of Seal Shops and Assignments which should be released by then. Mirror, the new whale, is currently the one actively scouting all the new URs on my news feed lol.

Btw Ceris, congrats on your recent achievement in the Baseball Rin Event! :)