Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

For me even though they have the same song list, day 1 and day 2 are really different.

For one thing the crowd of Day 2 is amazing. When it's time for a group skng almost everyone stand up and sing along, one girl even screaming 'Rippi' 'Mimorin' and 'Pile' behind me, though i did the same when Ucchi came :wahaha:

As for the live show itself i think i don't have to comment much, if you there then you know how emotional the concert was.

All in all i definetly happy that i got to see Day 1 and Day 2 concert and i am definetly happy that i have become a part of Love Live.

LOVE LIVE FOREVER!

For those who missed out or wants to buy more of the Final LIVE merchandise, the remaining goods will be available for online order from 3rd April 2016,10am JST to 20th April 2016, 9pm JST.

Last chance to get them! While Stocks last!

Note: They only ship in Japan so you have to use a proxy forwarder like Tenso to buy and ship your items over! I recommend tenso.com/en/ and that is how I got my items. :)

Make your purchases here: fan-goods.jp/lovelive_6th/end.php

Source: news.lovelive-anime.jp/app-def/S-102/news/?p=11637

μ’s group photo after the Final Live is out! The 9 beautiful goddess are dressed in their Final Costumes during Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari. :D There will be a interview broadcast tomorrow at 6:05 am!

いまが最高! μ'sic Forever!

#LoveLiveforever

S442cpA.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/cx_mezamashi/status/716918403982708737

Soooo......recently i try searching for Aquors stuff and and i got to say so far I think I'm gonna liking em :wahaha:

Got to wait for the animu to come out to talk about favorite member tho, :rimu:

Also phone is sucking so bad atm, though that won't impede me in my quest of T1 this one~

One more thing, beside the 2 concert sub and stuff in Importance of Rice tumblr, anybody know another stuff for Seiyuu eng sub stuff? :sachi: 

On 4/9/2016 at 0:41 AM, Jade said:

One more thing, beside the 2 concert sub and stuff in Importance of Rice tumblr, anybody know another stuff for Seiyuu eng sub stuff? :sachi: 

The only one I know of is the LL Wikia which did the subs for 3rd and 5th live concert. I don't know if there are groups residing in tumblr since I don't use it.

Unfortunately there is pretty little EN source compared to Chinese source and no one besides me understands Chinese here:wafuu:

3 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

The only one I know of is the LL Wikia which did the subs for 3rd and 5th live concert. I don't know if there are groups residing in tumblr since I don't use it.

Unfortunately there is pretty little EN source compared to Chinese source and no one besides me understands Chinese here:wafuu:

There's only one option then

Begging you to translate it to EN :sacchan:

Well....at least you got Kotori ? :sachi:

As for me this time i finally manage to get T1 ! :sacchan:

Kinda worried in the last hour since my phone died and only manage to squeeze out 2 Expert song in the last 5 minutes but all is well :wahaha:

Well someone did the data mining back then so it's sort of expected. For your information, other versions of SIF (KR, CN, TW) also give out 5 lovecas too.

Well, let's talk about next event.UE39eIP.png

Maki Token event. Cool SR scorer with Trouble Busters being event song (Smile), 2nd best event SR of all time (1st one being the Nurse Kotori in SM2 long time ago).

In this event we will be seeing EX being released on first day and EX/EXR having their 4x version too!:sacchan:

12 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Well someone did the data mining back then so it's sort of expected. For your information, other versions of SIF (KR, CN, TW) also give out 5 lovecas too.

Well, let's talk about next event.UE39eIP.png

Maki Token event. Cool SR scorer with Trouble Busters being event song (Smile), 2nd best event SR of all time (1st one being the Nurse Kotori in SM2 long time ago).

In this event we will be seeing EX being released on first day and EX/EXR having their 4x version too!:sacchan:

I'm super hyped for this event, since Maki is my best girl. 

I only have 15 gems atm though. I hope I can get more so I can tier :(

I have an open spot on my friends list, if anyone wants to add me my ID is 483430315 (EN version only). 

http://schoolido.lu/user/moonstar/

37 minutes ago, moonstarfc said:

I'm super hyped for this event, since Maki is my best girl. 

I only have 15 gems atm though. I hope I can get more so I can tier :(

I have an open spot on my friends list, if anyone wants to add me my ID is 483430315 (EN version only). 

http://schoolido.lu/user/moonstar/

If you don't mind adding someone who doesn't always use a UR.

I'd have to send you a friend request though because I have like... 500+ friend requests pending that I need to delete :wafuu: 

Here's my SIT: http://schoolido.lu/user/Ceris

You mentioned in the other thread that you're a RinPana fan, I am a huge fan too! My lockscreen is also a RinPana image.

I also ran into this earlier (It was translated a while ago, but I hadn't looked up RinPana stuff in a while)

41704504_p4.png?1436806538 

26 minutes ago, Ceris said:

If you don't mind adding someone who doesn't always use a UR.

I'd have to send you a friend request though because I have like... 500+ friend requests pending that I need to delete :wafuu: 

Here's my SIT: http://schoolido.lu/user/Ceris

You mentioned in the other thread that you're a RinPana fan, I am a huge fan too! My lockscreen is also a RinPana image.

I also ran into this earlier (It was translated a while ago, but I hadn't looked up RinPana stuff in a while)

Hide contents

41704504_p4.png?1436806538 

I don't mind, I have enough friends who use URs. You can send me a request.

I love RinPana! I pretty much love all the first years together actually, but RinPana is just so sweet and adorable. I got super into it when I found all the doujinshis out there. Hanayo is the cutest :wub:

I can't see the picture for some reason, it appears to be broken :(

8 minutes ago, moonstarfc said:

I don't mind, I have enough friends who use URs. You can send me a request.

I love RinPana! I pretty much love all the first years together actually, but RinPana is just so sweet and adorable. I got super into it when I found all the doujinshis out there. Hanayo is the cutest :wub:

I can't see the picture for some reason, it appears to be broken :(

Yeah, they're both just such cute and shy character in general, so RinPana ends up being the ultimate cuteness :wub: 

And I now know Dynasty Scans doesn't allow hotlinks

wXBdh1i.png 

12 hours ago, Ceris said:

Yeah, they're both just such cute and shy character in general, so RinPana ends up being the ultimate cuteness :wub: 

And I now know Dynasty Scans doesn't allow hotlinks

Hide contents

wXBdh1i.png 

Awww I swear, Hanayo is just the most adorable person ever :wub: 

You've probably seen it if you've been around Dynasty Scans, but my avatar is from the doujinshi Dandelion Reversi, which is also super cute. I also recommend the doujinshi by the circle Fupe (there are 2 of them on Dynasty Scans).