Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

1 minute ago, Ceris said:

Compared to Hanayo's MedFes, this one had a lower T1 cutoff, but such significantly larger T2 cutoff (by like 10K, wtf happened?)

Compared to Maki's MedFes, T1 was lower by 20k, T2 was lower by 10k.

Considering Hanayo's one of the least popular girls in EN, no, Eli's even wasn't crazy. Maki's MedFes blew this one out of the water.

Edit: @Nebjula how many points did you get? I failed to get the event SR back in my first event as well.

21211. This wasn't my first one however! I completed the Honoka event!

Oooh, my mistake, I remembered someone was interested in playing the game and posted in here a bit back, was that you or someone else? 

I haven't missed an SR since my first event (which was the first event of the game), but I did manage to get 1 SR with less than 1 minute left of the event.... lol..

I actually played a lot, not wasting any LP and got Eli after a few days... then I sort of stopped playing the entire half of the second event, so I ended with 32k points.

Also, my favorite N is now in the game :kosame: 

Nagi best N

0vKKDn6.png

Found it. Events end at 3AM my time

yV5WwvP.png

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

Yeah, the T2 cutoff went nuts on the last day.

The night before i was sitting in rank 4k or so with 2k point difference from the cutoff and morning come i fell behind to rank 5k with 8000 points difference :wahaha: 

The cutoff usually rises a lot on the last day, especially in MedFes and SM where it's just straight points being earned from playing, and not having to grind tokens. Looking at the Reddit prediction that is generally very accurate, the cutoff was a little crazy, since it beat the prediction by over 2k. 

3 minutes ago, Nebjula said:

It couldn't have been me, I don't think I've posted here before.

And to think you got it that early, you must be a pro! 

Hopefully I'll succeed in my next event!

Good luck and stay diligent! 

So we have another newcomer? Hi Nebujla! :D

While most of us have been (kinda) inactive in Fuwan SIF group we are still around here to answer your question(s). You can also join otonokizaka.org (if you are free) which is also hosted by one of the Fuwa members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like JP is having another huge update soon, introducing the 4th kind of event called "Challenge Festival" starting from the next event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/48e926/sif_3rd_anniversary_campaign_announced/

EN one year later as usual~:rimu:

7 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

While most of us have been (kinda) inactive in Fuwan SIF group we are still around here to answer your question(s). You can also join otonokizaka.org (if you are free) which is also hosted by one of the Fuwa members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like JP is having another huge update soon, introducing the 4th kind of event called "Challenge Festival" starting from the next event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/48e926/sif_3rd_anniversary_campaign_announced/

EN one year later as usual~:rimu:

Nope. EN actually will get it too :pyaa:

Or is the 'SIF Score Challenge 2016 event' not the one you referring to? :rimu: 

JP is getting a 4th event type, what EN is getting is completely different.

Boston is like... 

oaPn1eX.jpg

Too far :makina: 

Feel like the event is going to be a flop l, because world wide server... Is kind of world wide. You can't expect everyone to make it to the USA for a phone game... I'm IN the USA and I'm still about a 12 hour drive away.

10 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll be sure to ask you if I'm confused by anything in Love live! :wafuu:

Upcoming event~

C0FGUAY.png

Baseball Rin, token event. She is a Smile PL but the event song is associated with Pure attribute so use your Pure team in the event song.

Note: Since KLab didn't implement 3x gold for EX songs during the last Honoka token event, it will be implemented in this event (KLab didn't forget it, yay)

~~~

So, are we going to see Ceris in robot mode again? :makina:

4 hours ago, imnoob92 said:

So, are we going to see Ceris in robot mode again? :makina:

I'm thinking only top 100 for now, we'll see how much motivation I have once it actually starts. Especially since it's Futari Sleepiness that I'll be spamming in the end.

End of day 3 progress.

VtrZeNt.jpg

Goal is 1600 tokens a day, so today's goal was 4800, so I'm doing good pace wise! Finished my SSS on Yume x3 (needed another 61 plays today) and my last 80 plays I needed on Unbalanced Love. Pretty much most of those tokens were gotten today.

You know, even if the draws are filled with nothing but R Kotori i would be pleased but noooo

Spooked by UMI and HONKERS.

Spoiler

LXu7Q8w.jpg

God dang i really have no Best Girl luck :vinty: .At least i got A SR Kotori