Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Done rushing :D

Wryx3rJ.jpg

This Honoka was my first event back then in JP (and I got T2 straight away because she is so cute) so it means something to me.

Congrats on the 1 year milestone in that regard. I remember that feeling with the Kotori swimsuit SR, since that was my first JP SR.

No SR rush for me since I like sleep before class, and the event started 3.5hrs before the start of my class. I could have made it to the SR, but w/e. It's been a while since I rushed though, used to do it all the time.

:michiru:

Shocking truth!

Singapore has a high foreign to native ratio so its not that unexpected. I think it was 1:2 or 1:1 when I last checked. 

Anyway I might try for Honoka,

Smile Honoka will probs have high smile stats :D

Huh really? For such small country that's surprisingly high number

Shocking truth!

Huh really? For such small country that's surprisingly high number

Its due to its foreign/international policies

If you're talking citizens to foreigners than the ratio would be higher because many foreigners eventually become citizens(Get a citizenship)

But if its native-born to foreign born that is roughly 1:1 or 1:2.

Well, I predicted it would be a Honoka Medley because 6 of the members have gotten a medley before, and two of the three without a medley yet just had an event, leaving only Honoka who hasn't had a medley and is up for her,event soon. But KLab chose to repeat a character for medley (there's no rule saying they had to do one for all characters, hence the guess.)