Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Well, all I can tell you is that you're rank 94, have a UR Umi Initial as your leader, your About Me says "Konnichiwa!", you have 50 easy, 48 normal, 47 Hard, and 24 EX cleared, and have 1000 Bond with the Snowman Kotori, 750 with the initial Hanayo SR, and 500 with the Pajama Honoka SR. Last Login: 2 days(s) ago.

This is all just looking at your profile though, and they'd need more info that just that. I sent your account the PM "Hope you get your account back!", so you could use that as evidence too.

Ah yeah, forgot to give my ID aswell. My ID is 671838959 and name Sylvian.

Gotcha. Just noticed my friend cap went up when I levels, now I can have 20 friends and 50 LP  :)

At some point you had me in your friendslist, so perhaps they have some kind of log for that, so I'll try to say that aswell. Besides that, I've found 4 other people I've added from this topic which are maybe still in my friendslist, depending on whether I deleted them or they deleted me at some point. For now, I'll just hope some are still in my friendlist.

Don't sweat it, because it might aswell have been me at some point, since I am not sure whether I still have those other people in my friendlist.

Either way, they already replied back to me (customer support is really quick :o) and mentioned I've answered everything correctly besides one thing, I had to name 4 cards I had on my account and mention their name, rarity, attribute and such, and I thought they ment name a card you have 4 copies of (which is 0, which I told them). I've already send a mail back and am waiting on a response.

Alright. I'll go tier 1 this event (the extra SR will be worth it and it seems like it's easier to go t1 than to go t2 twice) There's still 70 people to max bond and 6 days of new player bonus... Plus loveca from FCing several dailies that I haven't yet.

My weakness is that I can't keep gems since I always soloyolo with them. The event is starting tomorrow, so I decided that I'll beat that weakness by spending loveca in the actual event when they appear.

For real value, I'd keep them until Honoka's event... But I can't wait that long >.<

Alright. I'll go tier 1 this event (the extra SR will be worth it and it seems like it's easier to go t1 than to go t2 twice) There's still 70 people to max bond and 6 days of new player bonus... Plus loveca from FCing several dailies that I haven't yet.

My weakness is that I can't keep gems since I always soloyolo with them. The event is starting tomorrow, so I decided that I'll beat that weakness by spending loveca in the actual event when they appear.

For real value, I'd keep them until Honoka's event... But I can't wait that long >.<

I wan't to keep it until the next nozomi event , it's so hard to wait ...so i wish you Luck :wafuu:

That new Maki line tho haha.

Anyway my plan is no tier for Maki and T1 for Umi. Both are awfully cute but Maki is just too popular in EN version (popularity somehow over-killing other characters imo) and tbh I don't like her very much.  :vinty: