Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Now for some funtime activity! If anyone participates, the winner may or may not get a prize~

Can you guess a card's rarity based on it's skill?

1- There is a 44% chance that your score will increase by 300 when you get a 17 combo.

2- There is a 33% chance that your score will increase by 625 when you get 33 perfects.

3- Every 23 rhythm icons, there is a 36% chance that your score will increase by 340.

4- There is a 26% chance your score will increase by 120 when you get a perfect on a star icon.

5- Every 10 seconds, there is a 46% chance that your score will increase by 325.

6- There is a 42% chance that your stamina will recover by 2 when you get 15 perfects.

7- Every 30 rhythm icons, there is a 36% chance that your score will increase by 780.

8- There is a 36% chance that your score will increase by 450 when you get a 17 combo.

9- Every 20 rhythm icons, there is a 36% chance that the timing window will ease for 3 seconds.

10- There is a 13% chance your score will increase by 1120 when your score reaches 15000.

Hey, look. My soloyolo got me panther Maki. You don't actually make it into my team, but I guess that's ok. Your higher appearance ratio makes idolizing you in the future a likely possibility. I actually had her idolized in my first account. Her special lines are fairly cute. Yaay.

p3m5HSf.png

Got 200 more bond with Kanata Konoe. Still not enough for that top bonded cards' spot.

I should have amassed at least between 350 to 400 bond (i think it's more but i can't be certain) so i'm going to need 8 or 9 more cards to reach 3rd spot.

Getting close!

Out of FP though :(

I have like 95,000 friend points.

I spent like 10k to get some spare Ns that I didn't get / maxLvl or bond yet

Excited for the new Rs to come out (forgot when they come out) to see how many I can get :sachi:

~~

In other news, the LL wiki is going full Japanese from now on

BNEt7xy.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about, that looks normal to me.

I can see that Ceris going to jelly for a while... :sachi:

New SR Rin get  :D Her unidolized and idolized are too cute :D

There's no point in me being jealous anymore, I've watched for months as people get the draws I've wanted, even when I personally draw for the card. I have literally never drawn the card I've wanted before after like 20 10+1s...

Four.

Smile Nico, Smile Rin, Cool Rin, Cool Maki

T4QtPVJ.png

Random trivia:

The first year initial URs got ganked so hard; they are all Healers. I have Rin+Maki; NB has Hanayo.

Second year initial URs are the Perfect Locks. Ceris has Honoka, Ezee has Kotori, nobody Umi.

Third year inital URs are the best; all Score Ups. Me and Ezee have Nico, CLuBLioN and Ezee have Nozomi, nobody has Eli.

Praeliator of course has em all :P

*initial being the first type of URs released in the game.

Four.

Smile Nico, Smile Rin, Cool Rin, Cool Maki

Random trivia:

The first year initial URs got ganked so hard; they are all Healers. I have Rin+Maki; NB has Hanayo.

Second year initial URs are the Perfect Locks. Ceris has Honoka, Ezee has Kotori, nobody Umi.

Third year inital URs are the best; all Score Ups. Me and Ezee have Nico, CLuBLioN and Ezee have Nozomi, nobody has Eli.

Praeliator of course has em all :P

*initial being the first type of URs released in the game.

I got your team wrong when I was talking to someone, I thought you had the Cool Rin idolized, guess I mixed her up with Honoka, being from the same series. Either that, or one of my friends, because I have like 4-5 friends with that UR Rin idolized