Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

My Kung Fu isn't as good as others here, I'm even having trouble getting a FC on some hard songs (Have most trouble with songs that go into the orange range with it's difficulty stars). D:

I personally don't care much for Yuri (There I said it). Cute characters are cute, and that's all there is to it. Don't really think of the possible match up that they may have. D: ... Of course it would be better if I was the one who they liked, but that's just preferences. D:

Btw is there a point to the "Friend points"? XD

My Kung Fu isn't as good as others here, I'm even having trouble getting a FC on some hard songs (Have most trouble with songs that go into the orange range with it's difficulty stars). D:

You can do regular Scouting with Friend Points... You'll not get an SR or UR out of that but you can get Rares there. So collect and use them ;)

Friend Points are for Normal Scouting. Chances are 95% N cards, 5% R cards.

Other currencies:

• Love Gems are for Honor Scouting (5 gems for single, 50 gems for 10+1; odds are 90% R, 9% SR, 1% UR cards) ; refreshing LP (to play more songs / rank high in events), expanding club room (1 gem for +3 space), and lasty to continue a song if you fail it (not recommended)
  • Gold is for practicing members

You can do regular Scouting with Friend Points... You'll not get an SR or UR out of that but you can get Rares there. So collect and use them ;)

I meant friend points that you get when you pick a "Leader character" for your team with the bonuses, and usually you can get some friend points for the person you choose.. No clue what the functionality is for?

Okay, this is how my last 12 event EX on JP went:

1 - 2nd place

2 - 2nd place

3 - 2nd place

4 - 2nd place

5 - 2nd place

6 - 2nd place

7 - Last place (Not sure if happy for a different placement or...)

8 - Last place (Okay, definitely not happy ヽ(ಠ▃ಠ)ノ. Please give me my 2nd place points back!)

9 - 2nd place

10 - 2nd place

11 - 2nd place

12 - 2nd place (I had to ask for more 2nd places, right? I immediately regret my decision (ಥ﹏ಥ))

I'm seriously so mad right now. Fuck this server. (╯°□°)╯︵ (\ . 0 .)\

I demand RDM Rings on the daily 12 star songs in JP ver D:

Was kinda disappointed they only RDMed the normal difficulty EX songs. Then again they are now much harder when spams come which makes them fun as hell.

Also WHY AM I NOT FIRST GRRRRR.... I hate it when this happens...

zVXwOHw.jpg

I demand RDM Rings on the daily 12 star songs in JP ver D:

Was kinda disappointed they only RDMed the normal difficulty EX songs. Then again they are now much harder when spams come which makes them fun as hell.

Also WHY AM I NOT FIRST GRRRRR.... I hate it when this happens...

zVXwOHw.jpg

Well, When I see you combo then your score is pretty low :P -> You need better teams ;)

I don't get these 4x songs; what do they do? xD

Nothing special ;) ... You can just grind with them very fast many Event points because you get four times that many. But you'll get the same amount of EXP, Golds, etc. as with the non 4x song. So in the end you will get more EXP with playing 4 times the normal song. It's just a way to grind fast.