Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Statwise the trend for event SRs vs. scoutable SRs is that event SRs will always be weaker (100 to 300 points) than their scoutable SR counterparts.

Assuming idolized, right now event SRs range from 4550-4650 whereas scoutable SRs range from 4750-4850

Idolized event SRs are still totally worth getting though simply because they are 'guaranteed'. Scoutables, good luck idolizing.

:vinty: ..............

I don't know the exact odds when scouting. Does that mean it's not lucky? That'd be a pity. 

If it is lucky after all, Nozomi did say good things would happen if I took part in the event. 

EDIT: Oh, apparently it is lucky after all.

I don't know the exact odds when scouting. Does that mean it's not lucky after all? That'd be a pity. 

If it is lucky after all, Nozomi did say good things would happen if I took part in the event. 

EDIT: Oh, apparently it is lucky after all.

It's not like you just got the card I've been begging for since I've started this game.

I've thought about a trading system for LL before but then I quickly realized why there is not going to be one, it's very simple, LL is a F2P game, and because the main gimmick of the game is getting new cards (and stealing money from you in the process), installing a trade system would basically destroy their profits as all you'd need would be 2 phones and with lots of time and patience you could start grinding draws on one phone, trade them into your main account, reset the account on the phone and repeating the process until you got every card in the game, simply because you pay nothing for resetting your game/getting a new game in another device.

If Love Live wasn't F2P, then a trade system might make more sense (since most people probably wouldn't want to pay for a game several times to exploit a trade system. No one buys 40 pokemon games so they can trade among themselves).

Another alternative would be to set a limit on how many trades you can do per day/week/month to prevent severe exploitation, but even that's already risky for a F2P game like this (risky as in, they'd lose money).

At least that was my conclusion.

Of course it'd be fun for us the players, but it's not like KLab cares for us to begin with if we're not throwing our money at them :Kappa:

You could make the trading system open up at level 150 or something like that.

I was tempted in by the printemps scouting, so I bought 15 gems, and on the first draw......

Screenshot_2015-01-09-20-23-22.png

Now I can idolize her, but I'm going to wait for a while so that I ca.n double bond the card. That will put her at the top, then when I get enough cool R Maki cards she will be second. This is my first real idolized UR. 

You could make the trading system open up at level 150 or something like that.

I was tempted in by the printemps scouting, so I bought 15 gems, and on the first draw......

Screenshot_2015-01-09-20-23-22.png

Now I can idolize her, but I'm going to wait for a while so that I ca.n double bond the card. That will put her at the top, then when I get enough cool R Maki cards she will be second. This is my first real idolized UR. 

Congrats on drawing a UR (and a single draw to boot)! And also your first idolized UR!

I waste at least 35 every time I go to sleep (if I play right before sleeping and after I wake up, which I don't)  :P

With the event maki I got this morning, I now have 3 SRs, and they're all of the Cool attribute. My smile team is still better for some reason. Probably all of the Rins.

Speaking of diehard devoted fanatics, I really wasn't going to scout until new Hanayo SRs/URs are out, but who am I kidding, I can't resist limited Printemps scouting.

The result of an embarrassing amount of money spent... Idolized 2 Hanayo SRs, including the one from the most recent Hanayo event. RNGesus may not always bless me, but I do tend to get more event SRs from scouting than other people.

And what else...?

bL0WBGN.png

My first idolized UR. And one of my favorite cards ever. As long as I don't think about the money behind it, I'm happy. :D Special thanks to Praeliator for wishing me luck and, apparently, carefully watching my progress on mass scouting. Your messages made my day along with this UR, lol.

Also, please take a look at the wonderful Christmas gift I got from a friend~~

8Q8VDRW.jpg