Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So started the rush for Honoka... Will do it the whole day ;)

I also did a 10+1 at the special scouting to improve my Smile team. I only got 1 SR but it was one I had already, so now I can idolize these one. So I'm glad. But the next draw will definitely be one with guaranteed SR. In the meantime i'll spent all my gems for honoka.

I have a question...

jwAsLc8.png

What does these bond mean? Have they some influence on the game or point? I always thought that are just the bonds with some cards, but the 657 with rin bother me a little. I would be glad someone could enlighten me ;)

The bond on your profile is the bond of ever card of that specific card you've ever owned, unidolized and idolized, added together for one total. You raised bond on a Rin then sacrificed her before reaching 100 bond, whether by practice or special practice.

1st to get the Honoka, Maki~chan was close to me the whole time!

RU3wq1d.jpg

I compiled leaderboard screenshots in this album.

By the way...

This video belongs to iamnoob???

Sorry not me  :(

Huh, I never posted this. I FC'd Love Novels 2 days ago

Because I was close to ranking up, I didn't clear the song (turned off WiFi and data), but there's a SS of the FC in song, it was 2nd try. My first one I got a phone call during and only missed the notes after unpausing, so that would have been an FC, but w/e

Good luck for everyone else!

On a side note, here's a rough estimate of each EX song difficulty

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/t9Do62_e_FJ55pBoiOYCbrw/htmlview?pli=1

The hardest song I've FCed is Susume Tomorrow (I KNEW that song had to be one of the hardest ever) and Music START. The top 3 non-11*s were too hard when I first tried them before I got better at EX so I can't speak for them, but you guys might remember my Anemone Heart experience... I agree with the top 5 though I'd put Soldier Game at more like 11.3, 11.4, I think Kokuhaku is harder because of the speed of the triplets is crazy when trying to keep a rhythm.

Played all of them and I must disagree that Nicopuri Joshidou is the hardest. It is one of the easier ones to FC. Otome Shiki Ren'Ai Juku and Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! was so much more irritating.... I still hate those parts where you have to spam the same button cause I always over or underestimate the speed and get a good somewhere in there.... :angry: .  

And after 14 minutes I got her >.<

1WwwkiV.png

I am really happy hihihi :D And it is funny and cool we are the first 1&2 :D Being top users with my friend feels good!

Made me happy to see you among the top 3 after that first update :D

Sorry not me :(

Played all of them and I must disagree that Nicopuri Joshidou is the hardest. It is one of the easier ones to FC. Otome Shiki Ren'Ai Juku and Kokuhaku Biyori, desu! was so much more irritating.... I still hate those parts where you have to spam the same button cause I always over or underestimate the speed and get a good somewhere in there.... :angry: .

I can't do the quick stairs in Nico Puri, my thumbs don't want to move that fast and I miss at least one note on every set. Otomeshiki is in the right place, and I do think Kokuhaku should be next, though it's not as hard as it seems, it's just a constant beat with a middle note every other to make triplets; you just have to be ready to swap what finger is doing the double tap for the triplet, the trick is just to not swap wrong :P

Aw man, that event song on hard is killing me... Well only one short sequence in the middle... I'm near desperation ;)

But congratz you two, Ceris & maki~chan ... I hope I can join you today with a Honoka

Good luck! And my FC rate on Pure Girls Project is horrible.. Between my,phone not detecting my hits for the first couple hours then exhaustion set it, I only FC'd the song like 15 times (if that) out of my 42 plays. I did FC it first try though.

Yeah it always gave me that ''after touching, late showing goods'' :( I touched them great or perfect though :( And from 120th cirle to 130th I always did a good-.- every 7 lives, I had 3 of them nonfc well well got her :D 

And I fced pure girls project ex on jp before so I will same my tokens till ex from now on :D

Made me happy to see you among the top 3 after that first update :D

I can't do the quick stairs in Nico Puri, my thumbs don't want to move that fast and I miss at least one note on every set. Otomeshiki is in the right place, and I do think Kokuhaku should be next, though it's not as hard as it seems, it's just a constant beat with a middle note every other to make triplets; you just have to be ready to swap what finger is doing the double tap for the triplet, the trick is just to not swap wrong :pGood luck! And my FC rate on Pure Girls Project is horrible.. Between my,phone not detecting my hits for the first couple hours then exhaustion set it, I only FC'd the song like 15 times (if that) out of my 42 plays. I did FC it first try though.

Oh I'm not talking about that part of Kokuhaku. That part is easy, what I find irritating is the part right after it at Combo 250.

Also gratz on Honoka. :D

Not aiming for top 200 as usual; just settling for top 1000 xD

I can't join the rush for Honoka tho cuz academics so probably tomorrow I'll start the grind

~~~
How many gems did it take for you guys to reach edit: 11000 points?

edit2: 11000 / 233 for Srank/combo = 47.21 so 48 plays to get Honoka (too lazy to factor in points you get from playing regular songs to farm tokens)

Oh I'm not talking about that part of Kokuhaku. That part is easy, what I find irritating is the part right after it at Combo 250.

Also gratz on Honoka. :D

Thanks, it felt worth the effort when some of my friends on the game congratulated me as well. :)

Not aiming for top 200 as usual; just settling for top 1000 xD

I can't join the rush for Honoka tho cuz academics so probably tomorrow I'll start the grind

~~~

How many gems did it take for you guys to reach edit: 11000 points?

edit2: 11000 / 233 for Srank/combo = 47.21 so 48 plays to get Honoka (too lazy to factor in points you get from playing regular songs to farm tokens)

20 gems, I've spent 22 overall though. Also, I wasted 19-20 LP every gem since I was going for speed instead of efficiency (93 LP...)

I've also been flooded with friend requests...most likely because of me having an idolised UR Maki as leader...

Mhmm. Don't bother adding those people, even if they have UR. In my experience they tend to remove you from their list as soon as you take down your UR. Unless you talk to them of course xD but I barely talk to my randoms

Huh, I missed the part of Praeliator's post talking about F/Rs, I've gotten 44 Since the beginning of this event, happened in all 3 events I got to be #1 for any amount of time, they just flood you.

And Praeliator is currently 8 places above me (106th to my 114th) for song score. Sadly, I won't be keeping that top 200 spot, never will without URs :(

My team

BKh1OC8.jpg

Almost all SR (will be after this event), only major improvement is removing that Kotori, she has extremely low stats (barely breaks 4k)

Has someone already posted this picture gallery here?

8lrorcv.jpg?1

That would be the first picture of the pool. It continues with the kiss going to all the other girls.

The thread became too big to look through all of it and I´d love to share it if it´s still unknown because the reactions of all the girls are really cute.

Please say at least from which pair the picture is... I don't wanna see another "inpure" Honoka... My mind can't take this. I cried a lot by the last one, I opened, from you ;)

Edit: 9:56 pm, Germany -> Finally got Honoka :wub: , also could FC the event song now more than ones

I forgot to reply to it, @Maki~chan, nice job FCing Pure Girls Project on EX, I could never do it.

So, sleep deprivation makes it hard to play, I can't concentrate whatsoever and my reflexes are shot too, annnnd

a9tpSGl.jpg

Don't want to talk about my 2nd attempt, phone decided to say FUCK YOU and detect my hits late like 4 times.

I think it's really, really cool that so many of you guys are in the top 10 right now (Ceris, maki~chan, Ezee, and Zehel)  :D  :D  :D meanwhile I'm sitting at rank 21095 with 182 event points :ph34r:

nVYu8Pk.png

Rank 6 when I got my SR Honoka:

nH7JaFU.png

Rank 3 before I went to sleep:

LQYeLsn.png

Congrats on being the 1st player to get SR Honoka, Ceris and 2nd to get Honoka, maki~chan! :D

Congrats on getting Honoka, Ezeefreak! =)

Congrats on full combo, Praeliator and CLuBLioN! :)

Good luck to you guys who are getting SR Honoka and trying to fc the event song, Pure Girls Project as well as the new expert song! :P