Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

The draws I do, has nothing to do with luck (forget that I said that myself ;) ). It's just like Eclipsed said, I spent a lot of money for that and of course I show you only the draws which a worth it. I also have a lot of disappointment ones. But I tried it often enough to get also the good ones. So thats the real "luck" for me that I can try it so many times, without making too much thoughts about that. 

So just try it further and someday you will get a draw with 5 UR's. It's no luck, it's just probability calculation. 

And @Maki~chan your skills are so much better than mine, if you had the same teams we could never "battle" against each other ;).

From my experience, $100-150 of straight up 10+1s will get me an UR, though I was lucky for some of them. I have a grand total of 6 URs (1 idolized, 4 unidolized; counting idolized as 2 URs) for $600 total spent on 10+1s. (should've been $450-500, but nooo, my last batch of 10+1s really screwed up my ratio since I went UR-less from that. Otherwise my score would be 7 URs for $600 xD)

cQmCPYL.png

~~~

Though I think it's more like $200-250 to get a single UR in the long run (Looking at you, Praeliator :P. You spent at least $1000(?) and have like uhhh... 5 URs? (1 idolized, 3 unidolized)Psst, Praeliator, wanna post a screenie of your album??  ;) 

~~~

Ezee also spent around the $900-1000 range, and has 4 URs (1 idolized, 2 unidolized)

8mMiJQZ.png

So although it looks like we are getting super lucky, it really is just us spending a shitload on draws ;-;

~~~

I went and dabbled in the art of Bluestacks and made a starter account. I used to scoff at people playing with keyboard cuz I thought they looked sooo cheesy and noob playing on it. But man it's harder than it looks xD

And zzz I used the scouting ticket and look what I got:HKFoqRw.png

I bet if I went and did a single draw on my actual account I would've just gotten a Rare  <_< 

Here's my collection of cards

OSD1EcD.jpgK8McbCv.jpgBdx1C2Q.jpg

I am so done with this game it has been damn 5 months already and look another guaranteed SR with stamina skill that I don't care

Not going top places for anyone cause 2 months later they won't be enough so what's the point

maki~chan. I understand your pain. I played for a few weeks longer than you, and had to suffer with no UR until just recent. Just like you, I had to stare at the screen in envy as the rest of us keep on getting URs, and I had to comfort myself every single time with the fact that I can still FC all songs (which now I can't even do because I've been downgraded to noob again). I don't know if you've spend money on this game, but I can't and will not spend money on this game, so the angst was even greater for me (more so since in the beginning I messed up and did a 10+1 without guarantee and only got R cards). 

YOUR TIME WILL COME! Just like how I ended up getting a UR out of a desperate 10+1 yolo draw, you WILL get a UR soon. I hope that for you you will be getting a UR with a great skill, because you deserve it.

iamnoob, I don't know how long you've been playing, but you will be getting a UR soon. Just have patience ok?

P.S: Welcome back IceD! :D How have you been faring with the game? 

Finally after months and months of waiting they released the last chapter of crystal sugar and machine gun

What a wonderful tale, although it was set in an alternative universe (not Ooshima Tomo's main story) it was really heart warming in the end. I can't wait to see Nico and Maki's married life in the next doujin.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crystal_sugar_and_machine_gun_dizzying_asterism

I always wondered this... So those perfect locks are those thing when you play and it sometimes pops up and says Big Reward Increase! I never knew that and I'm just confirming that with you all because I'm not yet certain but when I play on expert I noticed that I get a lot of perfects when that text comes up...

One more question so those perfect locks increase the score or just makes all the great, good and bad hits perfect ?

I forgot to mention this in my earlier post on page 260 regarding the Christmas UR poll that there is a 2nd page which gives the results of the highest voted presents. They are as follows:

1st: Stuffed Animal - Nishikino Maki

2nd: Restaurant Dinner - Koizumi Hanayo

3rd: Scarf - Sonoda Umi

4th: Accessory - Ayase Eli

5th: Flower Bouquet - Nishikino Maki

I always wondered this... So those perfect locks are those thing when you play and it sometimes pops up and says Big Reward Increase! I never knew that and I'm just confirming that with you all because I'm not yet certain but when I play on expert I noticed that I get a lot of perfects when that text comes up...

One more question so those perfect locks increase the score or just makes all the great, good and bad hits perfect ?

Yeah, "Big Reward Increase" is the english translation of "Perfect Lock" I guess. Perfect Lock card descriptions will say stuff like "The award is fortified for X seconds" or "The timing window will ease for X seconds"

Perfect lock doesn't directly increase your score the way Score Up does, but it does indirectly increase your score by turning your Goods and Greats into Perfects (Goods have a x0.80 multiplier, Greats a x0.88 multiplier, and Perfects a x1.0 multiplier).

Naturally, since Perfect Lock turns Goods into Perfects, it can help out quite a bit when it comes to getting FC's for EX songs. But do note that it does NOT protect against Bads or Misses, so like I still can't FC some EX songs despite having a team full of Perfect Locks cuz I'm horribad :P

Well, this was a pretty good topic brought up on Reddit, http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2ml8np/scenario_youre_going_on_holiday_and_you_can_bring/

So who would you guys pick? I would never be able to pick someone else other than Rin, and no way would I want to separate Rin from Hanayo, so that would be my two. As for a location, I honestly have no idea :P The OP mentioned an amusement park, so I'd probably just go with that.

I like how a few people say they'll bring Rin just for a fun time because of her energeticness :D

22 hours and 36 minutes. That must be a record for the biggest gap between two posts in this topic :D ...

And now to Ceris'ssssss ;) question. Only two? Thats Hard, but obviously I would take Honoka. And I think the second one would be Kotori. And then I would say the locations is the beach, because then I would have all second years Honoka, Kotori and Umi ;) ...

Anyone knows the title for the first song or the name of the album???

JXVoBDX.png

Transliterated: Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku

Translation: The Faraway Sky with You in Autumn

Link of the translation:

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=%E7%A7%8B%E3%81%AE%E3%81%82%E3%81%AA%E3%81%9F%E3%81%AE%E7%A9%BA%E9%81%A0%E3%81%8F

I'm not surprised; we are one of the more active places for Love Live related goody talk after all  :D 

Or those people could just be random Fuwa-lurkers that wander off into here >.>

~~~
Tch. Praeliator... You remember a month ago I claimed we should be rivals cuz we both started playing this game around the same time?

Well, I take that back. LOL. I have Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos but you have Entei, Suicine, Raikou, Lugia, Mewtwo, Groudon, Rayquaza... you get the idea  ;)

I'm not surprised; we are one of the more active places for Love Live related goody talk after all :D

Or those people could just be random Fuwa-lurkers that wander off into here >.>

~~~

Tch. Praeliator... You remember a month ago I claimed we should be rivals cuz we both started playing this game around the same time?

Well, I take that back. LOL. I have Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos but you have Entei, Suicine, Raikou, Lugia, Mewtwo, Groudon, Rayquaza... you get the idea ;)

Haha, ahhhh my luck is been on overdrive lately, gotta wonder long it'll last. What do you see me as now? Arch-nemesis? :P

Anyways, can't bloody wait for Honoka event!

I can't wait for the Honoka event either, having to sit at full LP sucks.l, but anything to save a gem. The event starts at 4AM for me on a Thursday morning, so that means I'm getting like 3 hours of sleep before class since I shall be racing to be one of the first to get the Honoka, fun day ahead :P

I also found this VERY interesting

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2mopna/μs_ages_oldest_to_youngest/