Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I'm going to have to wait 1 month or maybe more until I can do my next 10+1 guaranteed draw. This is because due to circumstances, I can only play 3 times a day during weekdays, which would make it significantly harder to reach the milestone for the SR cards (right now its holiday so there's no problem). Because of that I am saving up my love gems so that I can use them once an event starts during school day.

Oh yeah, we only have 2 days left until the event is finished. How's your progress with the event everyone?

HiHo,

stupid Question: where can i see my progress at the event?!

Greetz

Click on the Heart on my Sleeve Event in Home> Event Ranking > Your Rank (Top Right of the screen it's set at 1st place)

Near the 201-1000 rankings.... Hope to get that I can stay in the thousands though..

^ Welcome to my life T.T (though I might actually need to aim for the 3 love gem prize so that I can do a 50 love gem draw after the event ^^)

But ur score rank r within 1000th =w=

Get 218151 score ... Hope can get 200th but seems hopeless T_T

WIll collect all gem and prepare for next year‘s fairy tale ver kotori !

4.886 event points right now. I reeeally didn't care for this, huh... As much as I like Honoka in the anime (just finished watching ep11), I can't get myself to try harder for this event. Pretty much skipping the JPN event too.

It seems that no matter what I do I can't FC natsuiro egao again  :unsure: It's a shame since I know that if I can FC it I can finally gain S-rank for the score. Boo. Event point rank is currently 7xx I believe while score rank is somewhere between 2000-4000 (haven't checked again).

Once these expert songs disappear, would they ever appear again in the game? Or are they gone for good?

I think i spend a lot but sometimes (more regular  :D ) I have to work and so stuff... It's really bothering  ^_^

I suggest saving your gems for 50 gem draws and don't spam on events til you have a strong enough team to S rank the event songs on hard. Otherwise, the grinding takes while and is less efficient. Plus, love gem recharges are horrible until you have over 45 or 50 LP IMO.

You can only have one account per device.

You'd have to transfer your account to play it on another device using a transfer code.

Again what I believe to be the only flaw in the game, not being able to have an account that's linked to an e-mail or something.

I will try to take your advice to heart ;) ...

Other Question, It is possible to play with one "account" on 2 different devices?

Greetz

I got a mate using titanium doing backup on the device which playing sif, then transfer to other device, and used backup to recover on 1st device to gain back data. Then he can play SIF one account on both device ~ But still u just can only log in one device when play.  personally i havent try the method, if u want, u can try it as well.

Seriously though, how do you keep breaking your combo?

It happens either in the very end, or somewhere in the middle; not on those "harder" parts, you'd typically think of being the main reason for Combo breakers - it just happens randomly on some least expecting note, and it's not even my device being uncalibrated, either. It just happens, that's why I'm saying this song is cursed. I never had so many issues on getting a FC, even the hardest songs seem like nothing compared to this nightmare.