Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Hey guys I'm new here and decided to play the game more/make a forum account after looking through this forum.  :P

How often do you guys get a rare from clearing songs? Because I was randomly playing Wild Stars today to gain event points and got a random cool nico for clearing it.

Hey guys I'm new here and decided to play the game more/make a forum account after looking through this forum. :P

How often do you guys get a rare from clearing songs? Because I was randomly playing Wild Stars today to gain event points and got a random cool nico for clearing it.

I have gotten 3 total. It's really rare but i've gotten the same Rares as Ceris in the same event songs so I think there's a higher chance of them appearing during events. Maybe. It could have been a super weird coincidence as well.

And welcome aboard the Love Live train.

Edit:

&%#)/"!"=(?+*#

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

qyxCHJu.jpg

Xrb1oT9.jpg

mAe6wAV.jpg

JPN update @@ seems like its nice, 10 premium draw get u a voucher replace a gem. Every 20 rank get a voucher too.

• Starting from July 31 at 3 PM JST, a new Voucher Recruitment box will be available
    • 1 Voucher - 1x UR Mother card, raises a card's skill level - 4 types total (Honoka/Maki/Nico/Kotori's mothers)
    • 5 Vouchers - 1x SR or UR (guaranteed SR or higher)
  • All players will obtain a voucher every 20 ranks (those already higher than rank 20 will receive a corresponding number of tickets in their present box)
  • Vouchers are also obtained every 10 premium draws (replacing or adding to the current +1 loveca bonus)
  • Required EXP to rank up will also be halved for all ranks up to 100, so that new players can unlock the stages more easily
  • EXPERT modes for the BD daily stages will be added in August
  • A new event type will begin in September

Meanwhile in the eng servers we're not even close to that. It'd be nice if they added some more features from the get go here and not just copy paste fron the jp servers.

Cool updates though. I like that you're rewarded every 20 ranks with a ticket.

I'm looking forward to being able to rank up faster, it's a pain knowing there's so many songs that I can't play.

There's also another update iirc. They are moving old SR and URs into a special draw separate to the main one, so that you can choose between wanting to draw new and old cards.

*whistles nonchalantly*

SW6kAZ4.png

Dream Team Supreme. How's that for the unskilled players club title? I think it fits the whole "lie about how skillful you are until they believe you" model quite nicely >,>

jk jk xD

anyway, I wasnt able to play much at all today, tragically, so I'll be giving Snow Halation EX a go again. I dont remember it being significantly harder than Egao Jump though...

Where does the P come from? I don't know much about Japanese, does it have something to do with her name again, like how the kanji of Koizumi can be pronounced Kayo? (at least, I think it was her last name)

Can't think of a reason other than a simple phonetic change, which is pretty common in Japanese. RinPana is easier to pronounce, or rather, it sounds more "fluent" than RinHana.

Man, those updates on the JPN version... playing on the ENG server will feel even weirder after those.

Kinda like how when pronouncing Rin's name it's Hoshi(z)ora and not Hoshi(s)ora, like how it would be by following the kanji seperately. Except it's more of a natural lead up whereas RinPana just sounds like whoever first started it likes the sound of it very much.

The decrease in exp requirement towards rank 100 is amazing. And I hope hope HOPE that it would mean the players would have their ranks adjusted as a form of compensation. Because older players are just getting kicked in the sack for this. Only the new and "newer" players benefit from the change.

A little off-topic but this exp changes reminds me a lot of the Big Bang patch in MapleStory where Nexon cut off 3 billion exp needed in order to reach level 200.

And no, there wasn't any level adjustments there.

I think I just had a flash of divine inspiration.

So regarding RinPana

If you were to just abreviate the names and put them together, Rin and Hanayo would be RinHana, now this kind of doesn't sound that well when pronounced.

But the point is, this kind of stuff (pairings) is always written in hiragana, and in this case it would be りんはな (RinHana)

So how did the P come to be? Well what is Hanayo's favorite food? That's right, Rice!

And what does rice look like? Small round seeds. 

And what does the character for Pa looks like? ぱ

So why ぱ (Pa) instead of は (Ha) ? Because ぱ has a small little circle representing the rice Hanayo loves so much!

Case closed.

Wow, this post ended up pretty big lol

DAMN YOU GUYS... DAMN YOU  :lol:

Now i'm also addicted to the anime  ;)

And the points you all are gathered are also awesome... I've trouble with the most songs in hard  :unsure:

Greetz

Now, go watch the music videos and get addicted to those too (am I the only one that watches them all the time?)

Kept in URL form to reduce load times, plus they all didn't embed when I tried, so it'd look weird :P

Bokura no LIVE, kimi to no LIFE

Snow Halation

Natsuiro Egao 1, 2, Jump

Mogyutto Love de Sekkin Chu

Wonderful Rush

Music S.T.A.R.T.

I don't know why, but I never realized the awesomeness of Music START (writing dots is a pain). I used to just pass it off as my least favorite PV next to Natsuiro Egao as just "good" and nothing great like the other four, but now that I listen to it again, I'm loving it.

I just wathced it three times in a row while making this post (this post would have been up so long ago if I didn't actually watch those PVs myself), and Must START has jumped up a few rankings for my favorite LL PVs.

Wonderful Rush

Snow Halation

Start START

Mogyutto Love de Sekkin Chu

Bokura no Live, Kimi to no Life

Natsuiro Egao, 1, 2, Jump

Ceris, you'll be very happy about this.

Figurines announced for Maki, Rin and Kotori.

I believe a Nico version was announced as well, need to check on that one.

Source: https://twitter.com/newnews_moe/status/493203274472763392/photo/1

I've never bought, and never thought about buying a figure before. I don't really have the space. My birthday is in a few weeks though.

For me, I find that playing my tablet anywhere else other than on my lap gives me a harder time...

Also, I just noticed that this forum is the only one (so far I know) that discusses about a game that isn't for pc. Wow......

Do you mean thread? I'm part of a forum called Xbox Achievements (Non-PC games), and actually mainly stick to an anime discussion on there :P

I think I just had a flash of divine inspiration.

So regarding RinPana

If you were to just abreviate the names and put them together, Rin and Hanayo would be RinHana, now this kind of doesn't sound that well when pronounced.

But the point is, this kind of stuff (pairings) is always written in hiragana, and in this case it would be りんはな (RinHana)

So how did the P come to be? Well what is Hanayo's favorite food? That's right, Rice!

And what does rice look like? Small round seeds.

And what does the character for Pa looks like? ぱ

So why ぱ (Pa) instead of は (Ha) ? Because ぱ has a small little circle representing the rice Hanayo loves so much!

Case closed.

I never got an email about your post, so didn't know it appeared. I actually had that go through my mind while I started this post.

Someone mentioned a slight headbanging part in the Wonderful Rush music video looked like metal stuff, so I looked at this video to link it and realized it said NicoRinPana on the official release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLLTkyOs6g

Btw, this is the song for Rin's event. So pumped. Every time the song is ending, I'm going to yell with them "AFTER SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL WE ARE, NAVIGATORS!" I love this song xD

Guys! I finally did it! I finally FC'ed Natsuiro Egao! I feel so happy! I'll have to wait until I get the event Honoka (which I would be getting tomorrow) to help me get the S rank for score (I was so close T-T). Oh, and I also got A-A for Snow Halation. When I played Snow Halation, it didn't feel like as if it was as fast as it used to be (I guess I had adjusted to the song). 

Also, I decided to turn on the settings for the pop-up, you know, where the pictures of the girls would appear if their skill activate (don't ask me why, I was in a weird mood after FC-ing Natsuiro Egao). Played Love Marginal on Hard with it. Still got pretty good scores though  ;) Never going to use that function again though, and I am forever grateful that they have a feature to turn it off.

In celebration of my success, below here are some more quotes that I got from Nico.

arZtv.PNG arZu2.PNG

arZuk.PNG

I ended up spending love gems for Honoka.. I'm a failure :(

(spent 3 so far, will spend another 3 when i rank up)

@Ceris

I knew they mentioned MakiRinPana

But the rice theory is more fun.

The Rice theory is amazing.

And don't worry, we both did things strange for this event

QlwfEn9.png

Aww, I forgot to take a screenshot of it... I'm disappointed.

Nico said this last night before I went to sleep

"もう寝なきゃダメにこ!おやすみなさい、にこの夢を見て素敵な夜を♪"

"Go to sleep already ~nico! Good night, and have sweet dreams of Nico! ♪ "

They might be in the EN version, I wouldn't know, since it was an UR exclusive line. You'd have to ask Yeokso, arakura, or OMG A Bear, who have UR Nicos

Oh, and I spent 10 love gems and am ranked around 300, so gauge how much LP you missed due to your parents (I missed ~35 so far, I failed a song on the first day T.T) and judge it from there