Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

What the hell :( I just did three 10 student pulls and not a single Rare.

Also rank 121 in the song score ranking with 211115 points (dem 1's)

Thank you all my Honokas! You finally came in hand!

Edit:

The person in first place in the score ranking is clearly cheating. They haven't even cleared hard songs yet.

It's impossible to have 1.935.638 score

*sigh* hackers

I head it's a bug in the game where the score gets submitted into the wrong category. People on Reddit said that's what happened during the Nico event and how that person suddenly got 1st place in event points. That 1.9bil points is a daily total that somehow found its way into the wrong leaderboard.

And I'm ranked like 400 in score with 193k, my crappy teams can't do high scores, if I don't pick a SR Smile leader to pair with, I'm afraid I might actually not S rank the event song.

I head it's a bug in the game where the score gets submitted into the wrong category. People on Reddit said that's what happened during the Nico event and how that person suddenly got 1st place in event points. That 1.9bil points is a daily total that somehow found its way into the wrong leaderboard.

And I'm ranked like 400 in score with 193k, my crappy teams can't do high scores, if I don't pick a SR Smile leader to pair with, I'm afraid I might actually not S rank the event song.

Ah I see, that explains it. Hopefully KLab fixes the issue like they did last time.

I can S Rank the event song by picking someone with a smile normal as leader, that's how OP my smile team is :P

I can S Rank the event song by picking someone with a smile normal as leader, that's how OP my smile team is :P

Screenshot_2014-07-21-20-50-00.png

Not enough Nicos. I'm aiming for a full team.

I think what he means is

Can you issue a transfer code and then use it whenever or does it expire after some time if you don't use it after issuing it.

I don't know the answer though.

It doesn't expire but then you use it you need to issue another one if you wish to transfer again. I'm speaking from my bad experience.

I think what he means is

Can you issue a transfer code and then use it whenever or does it expire after some time if you don't use it after issuing it.

I don't know the answer though.

yeah, that's what a meant :P I have seen a lot of post in other forums of people losing their accounts because of bugs and updating and don't want to lose my acc :c

yeah, that's what a meant :P I have seen a lot of post in other forums of people losing their accounts because of bugs and updating and don't want to lose my acc :c

I know what you mean i just lost mine myself :( well whatever i got over it quickly. I wish they would use some kind of account system with passwords and stuff .

I know what you mean i just lost mine myself :( well whatever i got over it quickly. I wish they would use some kind of account system with passwords and stuff .

but if I don't use it and left it there it won't expire ? (I know after you use it stop working because I have already transfered it one time)

10 spent, I've earned 5 since the event started though, 1 from maxing bond, 2 from the event, 1 from FC'ing Bokura no Live, and one for compensation to Android users for the errors that happened (sorry, none to iOS). So I started with 63 and have 58 right now. Figured I'm getting 5 for Nico's b-day tomorrow, at least 2 for score ranking (I got 2 for two events in a row), 3 more from the event rewards themselves, and 2 between Idolizing Honoka and the random girl, so that more than covers what I am spending.

Wow, that's a big gap.

pez8eqa.png

It took a while to get here but I really wanted to make this post special.

Why is it special you ask? Well if you don't know the answer yet then shame on you.

Right now in Japan it is July the 22nd, and that is a day of utmost importance. That's right, today is the day we celebrate the birth of the world's number one super idol  Yazawa Nico!

But just a happy birthday isn't enough, Nico deserves much more than that. Since this is my 5000th post, want to use this chance to honor Nico and her greatness as well as give her my birthday wishes.

Nico is often seen as a two faced girl who acts good for popularity but in reality is very blunt and self centered. But that's such a shallow evaluation of a character, and I'd even argue these 2 personas of her are in fact qualities and not downgrades. Nico has so much more to her than just her persona and she needs to be recognized for it.

If you don't know why I love Nico so much then I'll try to put it into words here as best as I can. Nico for me is by far the most hardworking as well the most well developed character in all of μ's. Nico is introduced as a shady person at first and then as a really cheeky girl that is absolutely obsessed with being an idol. But that's just the tip of the iceberg.

In her first year of highschool Nico formed the idol research club in hopes of being an idol. And while everything was going smoothly at first, Nico quickly learned that not everyone had the passion on the same level she had. This destroyed Nico's hopes and dreams and forced her to just sit back and watch as other idols became popular while she was hopeless.

And on top of all this she had promised her family she'd be the number one super idol ever. Just the thought of making her siblings sad and ruining their dreams was something Nico would definintely not be able to do, so she was forced to lie to them just to preserve their smiles, even for a little longer it didn't matter as long as the ones she cared about were happy.

Of course μ's came and changed Nico's fate when they joined forces to aim for the Love Live title. Nico was recognised by the members of μ's and was welcomed there and while fearful at first, Nico realised they were really serious about being school idols.

She was also able to overcome her fears and tell her siblings she's now joining a unit and not going solo. Because Nico is Nico. Because Nico wants to make everyone smile with her singing and her dancing.

From the beginning all Nico ever wanted was to make everyone happy, and while hitting huge roadblocks on the way there was finally hope when μ's came and lent her a hand. Nico was thrown around in an endless loop of lies, she was devastated right in her first year of school, yet no matter what she tried harder than everyone to become an idol.

Even when μ's crumbled appart, Nico was the one member that stood up for μ's. She would never give up her second chance at being an idol.

And even when her graduation was approaching, even though she herself had to leave her legacy behind, she still firmly believed in μ's continuing to exist even without her. Because all Nico ever wanted was for μ's to be able to make everyone's dreams come true. To make people smile and give them something to believe in.

Through thick and thin, Nico was the sole member that never once gave up, she had every hardship thrown at her but her passion to be an idol always made it through, even if no one else believed, Nico believed herself and everyone else. Wether it's sunny or raining, Nico would go practice to be the best.

It's because Nico tries so hard that I look up to her. It's because out of every member, Nico is the one that never gives up and holds tightly onto her ideals.
Even if she gets mocked around sometimes, Nico will always be Nico. 
She will always has a smile on her face, she'll make you happy just by shouting "Nico Nico Nii~". That's how amazing she is.

It's because of this that Nico will forever be the number one super idol in my eyes. I'll never stop believing Nico is the best and in my heart she's the only idol that fits.
I hope people understand how great of a character she is, and as a birthday present I hope you'll all join me in saying "Nico Nico Nii~" :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAZAWA NICO
You will forever be the world's number one super idol

Nico is Love
Nico is Life

And as for my present, of course there's only one thing Nico wants the most in the whole world, and that is her beloved Maki-chan<3e1i9lLy.jpg

にこにこにー

Actually edited my post above before reading it.

~snip~

Your devotion makes me feel bad, because I honestly have nothing I feel that passionate about in my life, and makes my calling of stuff my favorite a joke at best.

While I am aware of Nico's points beyond what a lot of people see her as (just as with Rin), I never critically analyzed her as I have with other characters. I think I'm going to have to reevaluate my opinion of her.

I hope people understand how great of a character she is, and as a birthday present I hope you'll all join me in saying "Nico Nico Nii~" :D

Hanayo has you covered!

And as for my present, of course there's only one thing Nico wants the most in the whole world, and that is her beloved Maki-chan<3

I just wanted a reason to post this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5N5uvGfBWU

You need a way to save this post, it's definitely worth looking back at. My (very crappy comparatively) post of Rin is linked in my about me section.

That post was so good my opinion of Nico grew three sizes this day. I never really thought about how she was the only one to never give up, even though I did very much appreciate her desire to not have u's end. Wonderful post, Nosebleed

also, Clublion, are you seriously leaving us!? that's so sad...