Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

This is by far the easiest event song.

S S on the first try with no real effort. The sliders where you have to let go and press another note are annoying and can easily cause a good, but other than that it's really easy.

And i just got 1 good on Natsuiro Egao.

I got over the cluster of notes and then miss one note on a double tap. YASM.

That's what i did and now it's not even working anymore i tried to reinstall but its just the same orange screen :(

That's odd, make sure you don't have stuff running in the background. And try restarting the device.

Also I wouldn't have reinstalled the app if I were you, I think that may cause you to lose all your save data.

There's people with issues after the update so I'd wait to see if KLab fixes it http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2bancn/game_crashes_after_the_new_update_07212014/

That's what i did and now it's not even working anymore i tried to reinstall but its just the same orange screen :(

I saw this on faq page

After installing the English version on Google Play, upon opening the app, I am stuck on an orange background. No matter how long, it will not load. I've tried reinstalling and trying out the Japanese version of the game and yields the same result. I am using a rooted Android phone on 4.4.2 Kitkat with RootCloak so it avoids the "Illegal access" problem. When trying the Japanese version however, upon opening, it updates with a loading bar 0/39706 and when it reaches 21% it get stuck at the orange screen as per usual. On the Japanese version, when I do it for the first time (fresh install from apk), it opens a webpage "app-adforce.jp/ad/p/jump?_app=947&_rurl=klab-lovelive-jp://", which redirects back to the app and gets stuck on the orange screen as well. Personally I think it's because i'm rooted. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• RootCloak apparently doesn't work anymore, so it gives you the orange screen. Supposedly, disabling SU access in SuperSU for the first time and then using RootCloak afterwards works. Someone also said that using RootCloak 1.3 instead of 1.4 works for them, but you'll probably have to do your own tests. My phone isn't rooted so I can't say for sure. --Menma (talk) 07:51, 13 May 2014 (PDT)
  • Okay, I tried unrooting my phone. The app works no problem. Then I tried disabling SU access (SuperSU --> Settings --> Enable Superuser is unchecked) then adding the app to RootCloak, the app started no problem. Then I tried using a different version of RootCloak, the app got stuck at the orange screen. In conclusion, SU access is the culprit. Also, disabling SuperSU but NOT using RootCloak will lead to the "Illegal Access" problem. I'm not sure about Superuser but with SuperSU, this is how you fix it. I'll leave this here in case anyone needs a reference. Thanks for the suggestions Menma!

I had a weird issue with the game too. After I updated from the app store, I tried launching it, then got some weird message and loading circle thing (not related to SIF), I closed the app and reran it it worked. No idea what happened there.

And the 1000 cutoff again, great, and only 5 love gems by 20k event points, really? This Honoka event is brutal... but I'm getting that top 1000, I have 63 love gems right now, I have plenty to spare!

I had a weird issue with the game too. After I updated from the app store, I tried launching it, then got some weird message and loading circle thing (not related to SIF), I closed the app and reran it it worked. No idea what happened there.

I got that loading circle after updating, it then asked me if I wanted to use my browser to open it, I selected my browser and it opened a link that was a blank page and then immediately redirected into the app again.

Not sure what that was about.

And wow no difference in the cut off. That's crappy as hell.

Also working on the event post for the OP.

I saw this on faq page

After installing the English version on Google Play, upon opening the app, I am stuck on an orange background. No matter how long, it will not load. I've tried reinstalling and trying out the Japanese version of the game and yields the same result. I am using a rooted Android phone on 4.4.2 Kitkat with RootCloak so it avoids the "Illegal access" problem. When trying the Japanese version however, upon opening, it updates with a loading bar 0/39706 and when it reaches 21% it get stuck at the orange screen as per usual. On the Japanese version, when I do it for the first time (fresh install from apk), it opens a webpage "app-adforce.jp/ad/p/jump?_app=947&_rurl=klab-lovelive-jp://", which redirects back to the app and gets stuck on the orange screen as well. Personally I think it's because i'm rooted. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• RootCloak apparently doesn't work anymore, so it gives you the orange screen. Supposedly, disabling SU access in SuperSU for the first time and then using RootCloak afterwards works. Someone also said that using RootCloak 1.3 instead of 1.4 works for them, but you'll probably have to do your own tests. My phone isn't rooted so I can't say for sure. --Menma (talk) 07:51, 13 May 2014 (PDT)
  • Okay, I tried unrooting my phone. The app works no problem. Then I tried disabling SU access (SuperSU --> Settings --> Enable Superuser is unchecked) then adding the app to RootCloak, the app started no problem. Then I tried using a different version of RootCloak, the app got stuck at the orange screen. In conclusion, SU access is the culprit. Also, disabling SuperSU but NOT using RootCloak will lead to the "Illegal Access" problem. I'm not sure about Superuser but with SuperSU, this is how you fix it. I'll leave this here in case anyone needs a reference. Thanks for the suggestions Menma!

Man you saved me i love you <3 :D