Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Oh, I didnt not I e they added that. When you click on it, you just get a screen with a keyboard for you to type in a code. It's for codes you get bundled with some Love Live stuff, like BDs and Albums (though I don't know if we are getting the latter)

It was the smile idolized Maki I have a screenshot of it how do I share screenshots here??

I tried Nico herself and Honoka in eng vers. but no results :/

I have the idolized smile Maki but she doesn't say anything special.

When did she say it in the jp game?

And to share screenshots first you take a screenshot, then upload it to imgur.

You can use the imgur website or download the app, both work fine.

Then get the BB Code and paste it here.

That's so cute! Wish the eng version had that. I tried over 100 times but Maki doesn't say anything other than the usual :( (and I'm usnig that exact same Maki)

誕生日おめでと。にこちゃんっちょっと騒がしいけど。。。いないと物足りないのよね

Rough translation:

Happy birthday. Nico-chan might be a little noisy but... It wouldn't be the same without her.

Still incredibly cute! I'm glad they did that~

When you guys are talking about Nico, are you guys talking about the personality portrayed by the toon or the actual singer behind her?

I'm so glad I'm finally FCing all the regular hard songs. I think Mermaid 1 will be the only song to halt me at this point.

That's so cute! Wish the eng version had that. I tried over 100 times but Maki doesn't say anything other than the usual :( (and I'm usnig that exact same Maki)

誕生日おめでと。にこちゃんっちょっと騒がしいけど。。。いないと物足りないのよね

Rough translation:

Happy birthday. Nico-chan might be a little noisy but... It wouldn't be the same without her.

Still incredibly cute! I'm glad they did that~

Yeah! But she said that only once no matter how many times I touch her or touch home page, she doesn't say it again I am glad I took a screenshot I will save it !

And I tried Umi Nozomi and a few others but they didn't celebrate :D Maybe it is for Maki only? >////< ♡

Yeah! But she said that only once no matter how many times I touch her or touch home page, she doesn't say it again I am glad I took a screenshot I will save it !

And I tried Umi Nozomi and a few others but they didn't celebrate :D Maybe it is for Maki only? >////< ♡

Weird. Well I didn't come across it regardless.

And it's even better if it's only Maki because that just makes the whole thing more canon.

And I just came across this 50 page NicoMaki fanbook and it was the most adorable thing ever.

I dont know about it being only Maki, in the JP version, Rin says happy birthday to Nozomi which I feel she has no relation to.

Looking at the wiki, it's something that got added with Nozomi's birthday, at least, that is how far back Rin's birthday quotes go.

I'm so sad I missed this, and Nico's birthday is over now... Not Maki exclusive, Rin says " にっこにっこにー☆ 今日はにこちゃんの誕生日にこ♪ みんなでにっこにっこにーするにゃっ"

But was it added on the english version too?

Also that quote is pretty cute too. It's so Rin.

I can't translate it without destroying Rin's persona so I won't do it.

But it goes

Nico Nico Nii~ ☆ Kyou wa Nico-chan no tanjobi nico ♪ Minna de Nico Nico Nii suru nya~

It's basically Rin saying today is Nico's birthday and then saying for everyone to also go Nico Nico Nii