Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Seems like I will have to dissapoint you guys, but this event won't be any lighter than Nico's. I wasn't planning to nolife this event, but I'm already down to 4,5k in ranking, which never happened to me before, even during the Nico event and this is just the beggining. I guess Honoka is preety popular around here as well, after all.

Aside from that, I did the Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! on EXP without bigger issues (tho, no FC), but still can't FC the event song on HARD -_-

Huh... I guess my dislike for honoka has clouded my eyes to the fact that there are those who like her.... Anyways, current even ranking is 11xx. Song ranking is 25xx. Haven't spend any love gems yet (thank you school holiday)...

P.S: I guess we have different tastes then arakura. Now that I look back at the design, her unidolized form isn't as bad as the last time I checked. I don't know, I find that the way she looks unidolized fits her personality well...

It's normal that Honoka is popular if you ask me.

Simply because she's the center, even if her character is the most bland/generic she's the pseudo protagonist, it's kind of like she represents u's with her face, hence why she'll always be slightly more popular than some other characters regardless.

But I also think the reason the cutoff is just as tough is because there's more and more users and KLab still is not willing to increase the tier limit.

Edit:

I did my best at writing Umi

★♡♡★♡♡★♡♡♡♡♡♡♡★♡♡★★★★♡♡★♡♡★★♡♡♡♡♡★★♡♡♡★♡★♡♡★♡♡★♡★♡♡♡★♡★♡♡♡★♡★♡♡★♡♡★♡♡★♡★♡♡★♡♡♡★♡★★★★♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡★★★

I'll try an Umi one, but I need a computer to map it out first because the app I used was limited time, and the other option only writes in a line. So I'll have one posted in about an hour and a half.

long hair rin.... really adorable ... feel gonna fall love in her... lolz. dunreally like short hair gal XD

hope get top 200 song rank before event end @@

I like shorter hair, but Rin having long hair adds nicely to her story, and she does look adorable with it

So, a partial reason I am fond of Honoka (other then being fan a fan of genki characters), is that I like it when we get to see something that greatly effects the normally carefree genki characters, like what happened in episode 12 and beginning of 13 of S1, which are a couple of my favorite episodes in the anime.

Another scene that I loved how it was handled was (S2 spoiler)

After u's beat A-Rise, Tsubasa asks Honoka how they won, and I completely loved that Honoka took the question completely serious and didn't give some joke answer when she couldn't come up with anything. That gave her a couple points for me

Edit: This is what I made

♡★♡♡♡★♡♡★♡♡♡♡★♡♡★★★♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡★★♡♡★★♡♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡★♡★★♡★♡♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡★♡♡♡♡★♡♡♡★♡♡♡♡★★★♡♡♡★♡♡♡♡★♡♡★★★♡
And it looks like this on your profile page

vgAKr7N.jpg

I can make the "I" 5 wide instead of 3, cutting off the extra liner on the sides of the whole thing (I just like how the extras on the sides look)

Nosebleed's looks like this

TnX5j71.png

THAT "M" IS HUGE

Well look what just happened

Q1NuN5I.png

m5GzBhU.png

At least it's not all doom and gloom. Finally a new idolized card.

The one Rin i have idolized between both versions. In the JP version I have an extra 2 R Rins of different attributes (not released here yet), but still no idolization.

The one Rin i have idolized between both versions. In the JP version I have an extra 2 R Rins of different attributes (not released here yet), but still no idolization.

Aww I need cool Rin too and Nozomi! And pure Rin & smile Nozomi then complete :P

I just got an R Kotori scouting right now. I have two and just idolized her. I also want more Nozomi's. I don't know about anime version, but she's so cute in this game. 

eTJ4Q1h.jpg

Tried the pure only draw.

Almost beat kokuhaku biyori on expert, that chorus kills me lol

That convinced me to do a Pure Only draw, and that was easily the biggest mistake I made in this game.

I'm actually in a really sad mood now after this horrible draw, they were just TORTURING me with this. I can say this ruined my day.

VHDBDLy.png

Keep in mind, Nozomi is the only Love Live character I can say I dislike, almost even hate.

So why the fuck did this happen?

Nozomi loves you :P

Accept Nozomi or you'll face the wrath of the cards

I'm a mixture of anger and dispair, since that is the last easy draw I  get for the JP servers, I've already idolized 83 members... This is almost worth a reset I dislike her so much.

That convinced me to do a Pure Only draw, and that was easily the biggest mistake I made in this game.

I'm actually in a really sad mood now after this horrible draw, they were just TORTURING me with this. I can say this ruined my day.

VHDBDLy.png

Keep in mind, Nozomi is the only Love Live character I can say I dislike, almost even hate.

Yesterday I did the same got almost the same cards I was really sad actually I am still sad about it

VHDBDLy.png

Draw your sword, Ceris. Today you fight in hades!

Today I was browsing the event rankings and I saw a guy who was rank 661 with 62100 bond with Pure Kotori (Rare), 40k bond with cool Kotori, and 30k bond with smile Kotori. That's over 1000 Kotoris he has max bonded. and then I saw a rank 345 with 131xxx bond with a UR Honoka... What...? 264+ UR Honokas of the same kind... are these people billionaires?

Today I was browsing the event rankings and I saw a guy who was rank 661 with 62100 bond with Pure Kotori (Rare), 40k bond with cool Kotori, and 30k bond with smile Kotori. That's over 1000 Kotoris he has max bonded. and then I saw a rank 345 with 131xxx bond with a UR Honoka... What...? 264+ UR Honokas of the same kind... are these people billionaires?

I wouldn't doubt it. I'm sure you could be playing alongside the Prime Minister of Japan's son.