Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

how many love gems do you think will be available between now and the 3rd of August?

You will get 4-5 from daily log ins, and 22nd is Nico's birthday :D they might give 7 love gems for a week, you might wanna clear A&S ranks on daily live shows, you can idolize and max bonds with new two N members which will give you 2 more love gems, scout normal students maybe you will get rares and idolize them and get more love gems so you might be able to get 25-27 depending on your daily live show results and scouting chances

I did my draw just a few minutes ago and only hell is there for me in this game >.< wish it was the SR from Kotori event instead of Umi :c

hell_zpsd455efe1.jpg

Waiting for the end of the month to buy some gems and make a new draw after the next event hoping I get what I want u.u

Yes, にこぷり<3女子道

Figured. I really want to try it out.

I watched videos of it and I can't even keep up with the notes with my eyes.

I think you're already praise worthy for just finishing it so props to you!

They should add this song sometime. This is by far the best Nico song :P

I did my draw just a few minutes ago and only hell is there for me in this game >.< wish it was the SR from Kotori event instead of Umi :c

hell_zpsd455efe1.jpg

Waiting for the end of the month to buy some gems and make a new draw after the next event hoping I get what I want u.u

My condolences.

It's pretty much soldier's game except spread out on different characters (which in my opinion makes it a little easier to time), but I literally(which means figuratively according to the dictionary) started shitting myself as the song went on and was like "oh my god when does this thing end". It is a lot easier to play than it looks though, after watching a video of it. (although FCing it is like... no lol) 

hell_zpsd455efe1.jpg

That's really unfortunate, sorry man. Next time!~ that looks a lot like my first 10+1, but luck turns around! good luck!

There we go, FC'd No Brand Girls at my 4th try. I still get a ton of greats though.

But whatever FC is FC.

Got a pure Umi from the draw, now I have a maid outfit Umi :D

My album is slowly coming along~

Got every smile rare idolized

All the pure rares i have have been idolized

I have all cool rares but they're not all idolized yet.

k5pENGI.jpg

4vx8ArF.jpg

I think it's supposed to done with thumbs, I did it with thumbs at least. 

There's people who use thumbs and others that use index fingers.

I mean imagine playing on a 10 inch screen with thumbs.

For my 7 inch screen both thumbs and index fingers work fine, it's just a matter of preference.

But I'm afraid my thumbs might not move fast enough. We'll see when we get there.

Also I just noticed with all these new idolized rares I can probably reach 45 love gems which, with Nico's birthday on the 22nd will give me 50 gems, I might not have to spend money after all.

Although it sucks that the guaranteed SR thing ends on the 21st. Of course it would..

Since I was finally home, as soon as I entered my room and laid on my bed (my usual method of watching anime) I passed out for a few hour lol. And then I proceeded to have a dream of getting an UR Rin. Look what you guys do to me with your crazy draws...

I think you should wait for your SR Rin! :) I will save gems for SR Kotori which will be given after next event too :D

The thing is, there's a SR Rin out right noew, but the card i want is the idolized version of the card in about 2 weeks from now. But at that point, I'd be very tempted to wait another month til the UR comes out.

For my 7 inch screen both thumbs and index fingers work fine, it's just a matter of preference.

But I'm afraid my thumbs might not move fast enough. We'll see when we get there.

Also I just noticed with all these new idolized rares I can probably reach 45 love gems which, with Nico's birthday on the 22nd will give me 50 gems, I might not have to spend money after all.

Although it sucks that the guaranteed SR thing ends on the 21st. Of course it would..

I was saying before the Nico event that her b-day isn't going to make it into the guaranteed draw due to the timing of her event.

Since I was finally home, as soon as I entered my room and laid on my bed (my usual method of watching anime) I passed out for a few hour lol. And then I proceeded to have a dream of getting an UR Rin. Look what you guys do to me with your crazy draws...

The thing is, there's a SR Rin out right noew, but the card i want is the idolized version of the card in about 2 weeks from now. But at that point, I'd be very tempted to wait another month til the UR comes out.

I was saying before the Nico event that her b-day isn't going to make it into the guaranteed draw due to the timing of her event.

It's a conspiracy set by KLab.

Also I still have not slept since those 2 hours of sleep. My eyes are starting to get sore and stuff's getting to bright from my fatigue. It's like my lamp is the sun.

At midnight I'm just going to flop on my bed and pass out. Probably dream about Nico.

Finally a Full (er in my case) night of sleep!

There's this random nico song on the japanese server, it was pretty hard. Barely passed it with like 3 stamina left ;_; (i only have like 17 though lol)

Did you play it on hard? I just failed it due to being tired and my game's timing being off.

Almost FC'D Baby Maybe Kyou no Button on Expert, broke streak one time when I lost track. Those notes move so fast!!

Am I the only one that stacked up a ton of gold? I have over 1 million...

And I maxed out all my cards, still over a million.

4.7m... Feed 3 SR and some N, left 3.5m... 

It's not worth to discard members for the gold, considering you get a lot of it from the song rewards and events. Since the game has an album with rewards for clearing out consecutive achivements, it's better to level up normals first, and then use them as leveling fodder for your R/SR/UR cards. Also, be sure to level your cards with appropriate color fodder; it seems the experience gain is much higher when you use fodder of the same type as the card you're leveling up.

Feed to N for future fodder to SR/UR r not really much efficient, and get those easier much than get SR UR... i will sell out the last slot and play a stage, then will get 2 into mailbox to save them up. Even sell off them, i still can max out 3 SR + 2R +3N after event.

Play EX stage for first time will gain u 1 gem, so may get 3 gem before event =w=, theres also today and 21th daily login bonus, make u other 2 gems as well.

oh get S rank combo and score on No Live willl make other 4 gems ~

Passed both experts with no difficulty. For some reason, the speed of the notes from Bokura no Live to Yuujo no Change is a huge difference. I got most of Bokura no Live in a combo, possible FC there. Dunno about Yuujo no Change, didn't do too well on that one.

I swear, if I don't get a SR Rin when I do my draw, I'm going to flip.

Purchased 50 gems to do a 10+1.

KX5nnbd.jpg

YESSSSSSS!! Was so happy when I got her! I will treasure you so much Kotori-chan  :wub:

NaOKjTk.png

The joke here is that I've done like nine 10+1 draws on the Japanese server and never gotten a UR. Maybe I will be spending more time with English server than I thought...

Why u all get UR Kotori so easy T_T, i need kotori too....