Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Nosebleed, the combo does actually boost your score, but it's super minute. It's 1.1 at 50+ combo, 1.2~ at 100, and like 1.25 at 200 I believe. I think the perfect should be 100%, great 80%, good 60%, bad 20%, miss 0%

Didn't know it affected that. Guess you learn something new everyday.

All I knew is that getting perfect/great/good in each note influenced that note's scoring.

But the difference is still tiny.

Under same Team boost and full combo, same amount of great and perfect, But different amount of continuos perfect, its still effect the scoring by a bit according to my experience. The small different, will make ur ranking in future score match event.

if you full combo, that means the circles you hit near the end are worth a bit more than the ones you hit at the beginning. If you concentrate your perfects at the end, where they are weighted more, then you would score more. But it's so tiny that I could just chance upon a slightly better rare, or level someone up and account for it. There's not real point distinction at the medium/low level of play is the problem, because great/good/perfect are so closely valued and combo bonus points are relatively small

Yea, nosebleed, the difference is small enough that you dont notice it unless you're told it exists. It's basically just there for super-intense high-score players, which is the problem imo

Figured I'd be kind and do something I said I would.

Here is my NicoMaki collection with over 500 pictures.

I removed all (mostly) of the NSFW content. Sorry if I missed one or two.

I also noticed some Nico got mixed in there, sorry (#notsorry) for that as well :P

I don't guarantee everything is top quality as I download pretty much everything I see on Pixiv (I browsed through EVERY single picture) but I'm confident 90% of it is good.

Hope at least some people enjoy~

if you full combo, that means the circles you hit near the end are worth a bit more than the ones you hit at the beginning. If you concentrate your perfects at the end, where they are weighted more, then you would score more. But it's so tiny that I could just chance upon a slightly better rare, or level someone up and account for it. There's not real point distinction at the medium/low level of play is the problem, because great/good/perfect are so closely valued and combo bonus points are relatively small

Yea, nosebleed, the difference is small enough that you dont notice it unless you're told it exists. It's basically just there for super-intense high-score players, which is the problem imo

Agreed, still card effect much than u get more perfect, This game related card, still the card get much advantage

(somekind, please get ur pocket money invest into game~ please +w+ )

Anyway, juz have a fun since this consider as very good game even its a fans type game.

Still, u can challenge and train urself to get all perfect for notes if u r hardcore @@

P/s; Pls give me more~ more~ more rare to idolized and max level out... Currently juz keep more normal junk by nothing to feed...

I'm at 4973 right now. I'm pretty much just on track to get Umi by the last day. The song I play to get the bunnies is "Mogyutto "Love" de Sekkinchu!" because it's one of the few songs that I actually enjoy. Not to say the others are bad though~

Mogyutto is awesome, love that and and love its music video. Every other song from the first on to Wonderful rush have music videos to them if you want to check them out some time.

I wonder of it will be worth using Love Gems since I'm still in the top 700 without using any so far. I actually like the unidolized card more, but more idolization the better, right?

@Nosebleed: Can you PM me that link? I won't be at a computer for a few days and feel I'm going to lose the post.

I'm almost achieving 40 plays on Mogyutto and didn't even realise it. It is definitely a catchy song.

I love the solo versions of it too<3

I'm still leaving spending any love gems for the last days because if I do chose to spend love gems I can do it in an instant, no need to think about it right now where I might do a bad decision since I don't know the future.

I'm currently at 16xx in the rankings so who knows (i'll have dropped like 2000 by tomorrow as usual though.. *sigh*)

FCd event song, yay. Basic issue was not spotting a certain A + I double causing an inevitable miss. Wait, can't remember if I S-ranked wild sliders or not too, owell.

~165k score, hopefully I can stay in top 2k this time. Got this score using an SR partner, not UR, hmm.

I have 20 clears on every song but Mermaid Festa and Baby Maybe Koi no Button, which is 10 clears, and have 40 clears on Wonderful Rush, Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, Oh, Love & Peace, and Yujo No-Change.

You started around the same time I did but you definitely played more :P

I have 20 clears on every song though.

You started around the same time I did but you definitely played more :P

I have 20 clears on every song though.

You're 10x better than me though :P

Tonight's not my night for this game. I'm getting tons of goods and greats... I was ready to S Rank Bokura wa Ima no Naka de, but got 3 goods ._. I had 38k+ going into that too... and yes, getting too many greats can make a big enough difference to stop you from getting S Ranks.

Figured I'd be kind and do something I said I would.

Here is my NicoMaki collection with over 500 pictures.

I removed all (mostly) of the NSFW content. Sorry if I missed one or two.

I also noticed some Nico got mixed in there, sorry (#notsorry) for that as well :P

I don't guarantee everything is top quality as I download pretty much everything I see on Pixiv (I browsed through EVERY single picture) but I'm confident 90% of it is good.

Hope at least some people enjoy~

You sir, just made my day!  :D I have like over 70 plays on Mogyutto, that song is just so catchy. My all time favourite is Snow Halation though, fell in love ever since i watched Muse perform it in the anime!

It's been a good day for me so far, woke up and got a cool Maki from the daily scout. I'm able to idolize her now and this will give my cool team a small boost too. Just hoping to stay within the top 1000 now I'm barely making the cutoff with 7083 points  :unsure:  

I really liked Yume no Tobira in episode 3. Their outfits were ridiculously cute and some of my favorites.

Snow Halation wasn't much different from the original music video. Although it still is a beautiful song.

I wonder what'll be their last song. I bet i'll get tons of feels regardless.

I'll be crying in a fetal position for a while. And I'm very curious what they are going to use. The songs in the 2nd season were new released, right? If that is true (for some reason I don't know the answer to that), then it might be another new song.

Yeah they were new.

I wouldn't be surprised if the last one is too. In fact that'd make sense since they need to come up with original songs as stated in the rules for Love Live

But yeah let us prepare mentally and emotionally and when the time comes realize that mental preparation was meaningless and cry ourselves to sleep.

I already cry easily to things I like, and how obssessed I've been over Love Live recently is going to make it that much worse when the last episode airs. It's really going to destroy me. I'm to the point just a passing thought about episode 11 makes me tear up. I might come off as lame, but that's how it is. I just tear up from the openings since I love the series.

And yeah, most likely a new song that's going to be about goodbyes (Tenshi ni Fureta yo anyone?) that's going to do me in even worse to remind me the end is coming.

You're not the only one, i teared up in Love Live before. I just grew so attached to u's i don't want to see them go.

I want at least some big final NicoMaki moment.

And please don't bring up Tenshi Fureta yo, the tears and feels are all coming back..

Then again i kind of want a tenshi fureta yo Love Live version.

Let's just wait and see, i don't want tp think about it or i'll cry.

Combo can easily boost your score by ~5k or more which is very significant in event rankings

You should probably read the actual scoring algorithms; that said great is 0.88x so there is that (but good is 50% iirc)

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

They say good is 80%, which is ridiculously too much. I would appreciate it if it were 40-60%, but alas...

and my issue is MORE with the perfect/great/good difference than the combo, but combo is pretty piddly in the end unless you're trying to squeeze out some extra points

Also, question for the room: I'm staying at around 900 rank, and I REALLY want that second SR Umi. Do you think there will be an increase in the rate of point collection near the end of the event from people using love gems? How many do you think I'll have to use to stay in the top 1k give then I can stay around 800-900 pretty steadily w/o love gems so far?

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Scoring

They say good is 80%, which is ridiculously too much. I would appreciate it if it were 40-60%, but alas...

and my issue is MORE with the perfect/great/good difference than the combo, but combo is pretty piddly in the end unless you're trying to squeeze out some extra points

Also, question for the room: I'm staying at around 900 rank, and I REALLY want that second SR Umi. Do you think there will be an increase in the rate of point collection near the end of the event from people using love gems? How many do you think I'll have to use to stay in the top 1k give then I can stay around 800-900 pretty steadily w/o love gems so far?

Make sure u get fc all hard event song to get more points. According last event, many player spam at last few hour to protect their rank. But this time, ppl spam loveca since the start of event @@ it may more when las few hour.

Maybe 20k point r more secure to stay in 1000th

Kotori event - Top 1k cut-off

Last day: 21k - ish

Day before: 15 - 16k

The difference between points throughout top 1k were also very close. Almost every player were a few points from dropping several ranks.

I'd say aim for at least 20k points for now and see where that takes you.

As for how many love gems you need to spend, I'm guessing 10? Depends on a few things.

If you're unsure, wait until the last few days to decide.

But definitely aim for at least 20k if you want to be in top 1k.

---------------------------------------------------

On a different note:

I still don't understand how song ranking goes crazy on the last day considering you need a good team for that. Did everyone suddenly decided to just spam honor scouting? <_<