Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

That's not going to help me get her idolized though... That really sucked, I forgot you get a card as a reward, I always just spam through screens. On the bright side, all my rares are level 30+.

IOMATWD.png

CVvi5Ux.png

I'm going to have to do a mass purge of all these screenshots I'm taking since I have a limit to the number of images I can have uploaded.

The key is to favorite mark the new normalgirlie as soon as you get her

I do that normally, I had forgotten she was the next reward and I wasn't paying attention. I had over 20 members I was sacrificing so I just rapidly clicked them all, then when I was looking at the event point rankings, I realized I had past the reward level and noticed I didn't have any 1* cards...

It seems the cool cards are kinda rare and it's hard to set up a good team able to score well in blue songs, especially in the beggining. Right now it's limiting my capabilities, especially in terms of the event and I could propably score a lot more, if not for the fact my blue team is the weakest; that Ayase has been really useful in my case.

I'm being kind and putting up with Honoka's face on my home screen just because she's a SR.

Otherwise I'd have Nico there.

Haha, the feels. I'd like to get Maki.

Edit:

Fuu Saiki GET!

Edit x2:

BqbRxK3IAAAqhj1.jpg

Horseback riding.

> HORSEBACK

> RIDING

I have a bad feeling about this.

I'm at 3072 points currently and hoping to keep the same pace throughout the entire event.

Set my alarm at 5am to use up my LP but woke up an hour late, so mad at myself! That's 10 LP wasted there, if this goes on I'll be having to use more loveca near the end of the event to keep my top 1000 ranking  :unsure:

Yeah, I'm willing to use a couple Loveca to stay in the top 1000 if needed (which hopefully it won't be). According to the game, I am ranked 728 with 2191 points, but it hasn't updated recently since I have 3207, and have only played one song in the past hour or so. I just noticed I posted my rank 1.5 hours ago, so yeah, I guess it did update but hasn't dropped (somehow)

I'm wondering how much of a difference there is in doing the normal vs the hard on the event song. I've been doing the normal and I'm at 2193 which isn't too bad. I don't mind using love stones to get the second Umi, since I'm worried If I do the 50 gem draw I won't get a girl I like xD I have 61 atm so if I can't make the top 1000 without them then I'll probably use them

It actually depends on how well you are scoring on the normal vs hard version. Check it out yourself

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Events

I would say if you are able to get A-A at least consistently go with hard, otherwise normal would be the safer choice