Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=List_of_Cards

The SR/UR are arranged according to date of release so UR Honoka and SR Maki & Hanayo should be added next

Hmm, according to that, the Rin SR is still almost 2 months away. I'll probably do the 10+1 since I'm fine with all 3 of those. In fact, Maki, Honoka, and Hanayo are my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th favorite Love Love characters, so I'm more than fine with a chance at those.

I got that Rin too xd In the japanese version is more easy to obtain a R in regular draw...

Probably because there are more of them out there and it's too early on to hand out rares like candy.

That moment you're keeping yourself awake an extra hour longer to pull off one more song before sleeping. This game is going to be detrimental to my health :o

Finally got my Umi SR, yay ~

Getting a short break before playing again. I haven't slept for 31 hours now. Tempted to go through another night without rest.imagejpg1.jpgimagejpg2.jpg

Wow you already got the event Umi?! That's so fast dude! How much loveca did you spam?

And wow your team of SR's has a higher cool point than my team of 1 UR Umi. Can't wait to get my event Umi for that boost to my team

Wow you already got the event Umi?! That's so fast dude! How much loveca did you spam?

And wow your team of SR's has a higher cool point than my team of 1 UR Umi. Can't wait to get my event Umi for that boost to my team

I suppose it was fast, but it definitely took effort to achieve, around 10 hours of playing. Like I already mentioned, I haven't actually slept yet since this event started. -_-

Spent 31 lovecas so far + 7 from leveling.

She'll definitely be a good boost. Her max stats aren't that far behind the normal SR Umi as well, which is nice.

Well hopefully I'm able to stay within the top 1000 and top 200 for event song ranking for the 2 scouting tickets. The cutoff score tends to get higher and higher as the event progresses so I'm a lil worried.

Out of curiosity, how many greats do you guys get per song played? I'm averaging about 20~25 greats for the event song which is not great at all. Now if only I'm able to get <10 greats I suspect my score could be improved by a huge margin.

Umi, I'm getting 8 goods, 2 bands on average per run so my score sucks :P

I noticed the event ends at 5AM my time on a Friday morning meaning I'm probably staying up a few hours later since I only have class Monday-Thursday and might spend a loveca to guarantee my top 1000 if it's needed. Currently rank 1100, but I have event points to spend but in class atm.

Well, as long as we don't miss the bunny notes it's okay to fail to FC some songs I guess. Sigh kinda hard to improve my accuracy and reduce the number of greats as I'm playing on an iPhone 5S and the screen is mini sized  :(  shucks to be me

Yeah i broke the combo on Wonderful Rush and got way too many greats.

But i needed to get those event points.

I got 50 love gems now. The temptation to do the draw is huge..

Just remember the next release is a SR Maki! 

Well, as long as we don't miss the bunny notes it's okay to fail to FC some songs I guess. Sigh kinda hard to improve my accuracy and reduce the number of greats as I'm playing on an iPhone 5S and the screen is mini sized  :(  shucks to be me

Ha, mini screen must suck. And I think you can even get goods or bands on the event notes and still get the points.

I don't think me wearing earbuds and playing a game on my phone would go over too well in class since the class seats are pretty open and I have one of the closest seats to the teacher. Though, he's never mentioned anything about cell phones and hasn't said anything to me about typing these posts in the middle of class with my phone in clear view :P

Got down to 5 combo breaks on the event song. One was a stupid mistake early on while two happened at the end. I always let go of sliders late because my fingers are used to the rest of the song where you hit a note then let go, not let go then hit a note like at the end.

No, it's not active right now. It might be after this event is over though.

2851 event points right now, and was teetering around 1100 rank and only went up a lot (top 1000 is 2400) because I ranked up and could spam a few songs. I've ran out of friends to get FP from two days in a row now... And event song cleared 10 times on Hard.

I already gave up dreaming about top 1000, it's not possible in my case; the rest of rewards isn't bad either, considering I began a while ago, they might prove more useful since I need to get those 50 gems for the draw.

I'm unlucky with cards; so far I only got pure R Kotori from normal draw and haven't seen any other rares; at least I got a bunch of new, decent grade 3 normals.

Gotta have dedication! Like waking up in the middle of the night to play the game!

I did that yesterday. Actually, I ended up playing almost whole night and only went to sleep when it was already dawning. The hell am I doing with my life, ending up as a manager to a bunch of cute anime gals

(  ̄д ̄ ;)