Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Just realised till now I haven't added my ID. Have fun with my SR leader after no URs even with 16 draws D:

Btw does ENG VER directly follow JP? Cause my new fav event is the TACTICAL difficulty in JP song match events.. I hope it comes to eng soon.

ID: 806874174

Just realised till now I haven't added my ID. Have fun with my SR leader after no URs even with 16 draws D:

Btw does ENG VER directly follow JP? Cause my new fav event is the TACTICAL difficulty in JP song match events.. I hope it comes to eng soon.

ID: 806874174

Omg pls don't scare me. I'm about to buy 150 love gems for the UR Rin event and if I don't get an UR... :makina:

First Goal achieved and I'm glad I did that before Nosebleed, it seems even my love for Nico is bigger than his :P

Getting SR early doesn't mean a lot, I mean, I was first to get Umi in the last event, and I don't even care about Umi that much :sachi:

Many people got it before me. My love for Nico also means i'm patient enough to wait instead of unnecessarily burn my funds. I'll fight you any day over how i love Nico more than you. pls.

Getting SR early doesn't mean a lot, I mean, I was first to get Umi in the last event, and I don't even care about Umi that much :sachi:

*sigh* Should I really write a comment to that? C'mon guys :P ...

But you know the more hostile i sense against Nico (or any other) the more I'll like her... I'm just too eak against poor and unloved characters. But y'all know that in the end it'll always be Honoka...

Honoka.Kosaka.651157.jpg

@Praeliator huu that wallscroll is niiice

@Yoki dear... I have been playing this game for... 9 months... I did 14 ish can't remember how many 10+1s and at least 7-8 times filled 10 hearts with single draws... even 2 days ago bought 23 gems to do 4 5 draws got nothing these people have no idea how many times I do single draws :D no URs :D

But you are not me :D you might get it :D think positive :'D

Overall my advice for everyone here don't do many single draws almost everytime I said I wish I waited and did 10+1 draw :D

Got a scouting ticket from medley annnd smile rare kotori >.<

*sigh* Should I really write a comment to that? C'mon guys :P ...

But you know the more hostile i sense against Nico (or any other) the more I'll like her... I'm just too eak against poor and unloved characters. But y'all know that in the end it'll always be Honoka...

Honoka.Kosaka.651157.jpg

Honoka confirmed worst grill

Also, my top three is:

Maki

Hanayo

Umi

@Praeliator huu that wallscroll is niiice

@Yoki dear... I have been playing this game for... 9 months... I did 14 ish can't remember how many 10+1s and at least 7-8 times filled 10 hearts with single draws... even 2 days ago bought 23 gems to do 4 5 draws got nothing these people have no idea how many times I do single draws :D no URs :D

But you are not me :D you might get it :D think positive :'D

Overall my advice for everyone here don't do many single draws almost everytime I said I wish I waited and did 10+1 draw :D

Got a scouting ticket from medley annnd smile rare kotori >.<

Let me hope. Let me hopeeee...

I don't believe it myself, with my luck it'll be 4 one-SR draws.

Although my last scouting ticket gave me a SR Maki and a yolo draw the SR event Nico. But that was enough luck for the next three years :sachi:

Also Rin and Hanayo (It's just coincidence my top 3 are the 3 unloved, Rin, Hanayo, and Honoka, they just have traits I absoultely love)

Unpopular? Nico is the world's number 1 idol. Pls :makina:

Well Hanayo and Rin seems unpopular but doesn't get much hatred. Nico of course is so popular but get a bit hatred, thats attracting to me :P

Honoka confirmed worst grill

Also, my top three is:

Maki

Hanayo

Umi

Rin ftw. But I don't like Hanayo and Honoka... My top three:

1. Rin

2. Maki

3. Kotori

Fragment of Ezeefreak's Friend List and List of awesome people:

X. Tyrael

X. Yoki

:wahaha:

Well Hanayo and Rin seems unpopular but doesn't get much hatred. Nico of course is so popular but get a bit hatred, thats attracting to me :P

Fragment of Ezeefreak's Friend List and List of awesome people:

X. Tyrael

X. Yoki

:wahaha:

Girls that can easily be cut from µ's (actually, not having them would probably make their songs even better):

- Nico

- Nozomi

- Honoka 

:makina:

Girls that can easily be cut from µ's (actually, not having them would probably make their songs even better):

- Nico

- Nozomi

- Honoka

:makina:

We're thinking really similar today :sachi:

Altough Honoka's voice isn't that bad. I just don't like her because she gets too much Center songs and because she's the leader :makina:

No, really. It's pretty sad that Nozomi's singing voice is so bad. I like her a lot.

Without 1 of the girls, it wouldn't be u's!!! I love all of them but maki nico and honoka are the bests :P

for singing

umi

eri

maki

honoka :)

I actually like maki and honoka's voices more than eri's I like listening to their songs more :D

And hanayo's real voice is so nice everytime I play nawatobi or kodoku na heaven I get carried away by the feelings and beautiful aura of the songs :D annnd unbalanced love I fing everyone is doing great :D