Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

JP has reached 8million users!

%E3%82%B9%E3%82%AF%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%

In celebration, they are giving away 1 lovegem a day for a week starting March 1st. Kinda a ripoff considering 3mil they wrote songs for the game (Paraidse Live and Takaramonos), and then a later milestone they did the subunit songs, and even other milestones they started to design and eventually release the R sets that JP has. They're still supposed to come out with the Music Start rares they announced a while ago (I think it was 7mil users?)

I already ran out of stones long ago, then stuff happened and I managed to get two more just in time. I'm still floating around ~500 in ranking, along with additional tokens saved for dark hour; it's quite surprising, considering the previous Rin event. Now if I could only FC Mermaid Fiesta on EX, but I always get a stray miss somewhere. More stones wouldn't hurt, especially right now but I doubt I'll ever manage to FC that song with my phone, uh.

I wonder, whether I'll actually manage to fit within 2500 before the end. Everything seems good so far, but nothing ever ends good with the events unless you have a constant stream of stones available at hand. I kind of regret wasting those 25 stones trying single draws beforehand.

Soloyolo!!! >.< I AM SO HAPPY FINALLY I HAVE BEAR HONOKA :D

aZ6IUz3.png

I did one draw this morning ten stopped but now I felt pretty happy and did one more got her!!! :')

Congratulations on the Honoka! She looks really cute idolized. I'd totally trade my leopard maki for your bear honoka >.<

It is very. very difficult to get an idolized UR if you are F2P unless you are god

Praeliator's our local god. Somehow, just somehow, he managed to not get a single duplicate UR out of his 50 idolized URs
Most others that spend in his price range you see their bonds have like 2000+ meaning lots of duplicates. 

It is very. very difficult to get an idolized UR if you are F2P unless you are god

Praeliator's our local god. Somehow, just somehow, he managed to not get a single duplicate UR out of his 50 idolized URs

50UR? Thats a bit much :P ... I will not tell specific numbers but that is really way too much... But I'm still envious and I feel like Praeliator is my nemesis :D (even if I like him)