Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So yeah guys I decided to go to the printer shop today and hopefully print some posters.

Paid 9,50€ for all these :D (of course the LL ones are the only ones that matter).

I'll likely go back there and print some more LL ones but these were the only ones I really liked from the set I have.

(Sorry the lighting is horrible)

If you're wondering about the size they're all A3 paper size

r5C6BZh.jpg

b0MhGNr.jpg?1

So yeah guys I decided to go to the printer shop today and hopefully print some posters.

Paid 9,50€ for all these :D (of course the LL ones are the only ones that matter).

I'll likely go back there and print some more LL ones but these were the only ones I really liked from the set I have.

(Sorry the lighting is horrible)

If you're wondering about the size they're all A3 paper size

Woah they turned out pretty well, especially the LL! group poster~ =D

Yeah i'm really happy with the quality (which you can barely tell because tablet camera) there was no noise or blur, crystal clear images.

I forgot to ask to cut the borders on that bottom LL one (it was wider than the others so it ended like that to fit the paper), I'll do that when I go back there to print some more stuff.

I deleted the JP version of the game from my phone when ENG had the big update cuz my phone ran out of app storage (only has 2gb app storage, JP version takes up like 700mb, and the way android works is stupid so I can't  use my SD card or anything else for apps, only the dedicated 2GB internal app storage, even though there's 16GB internal storage. wut.) so I can't play those Triple EXs and whatnot that Ceris & maki~chan are playing ><

Wow, Nico Nico Nii is a violation of the United States law.

Well, I only have one thing left to say:

http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/niconiconi.swf

"This plugin is not supported" when viewing on my phone :(

Btwm today is Emitsun's Birthday (Honoka's VA)

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I wish her good luck on her upcoming single!

My laptops speakers where up 100%, scared the crap out of me. 

35 gems gone, and this to show for it.

428px-Hanayo_pure_sr62.jpg425px-Hanayo_cool_sr164.jpg

I was wanting a Kotori sr so bad. I wouldn't have minded a Honoka sr either.

Oh well Hanayo just kicked the event rin off my pure team, and the event Nozomi off of my cool team. 

Now I guess I'm going to have to buy gems for one more desperate attempt at the initial Maki ur, then maybe, just maybe some day I can get two so that I can have the card of my dreams.

Partially tempted to quote that .swf from the previous page :lol:

My laptops speakers where up 100%, scared the crap out of me. 

35 gems gone, and this to show for it.

428px-Hanayo_pure_sr62.jpg425px-Hanayo_cool_sr164.jpg

I was wanting a Kotori sr so bad. I wouldn't have minded a Honoka sr either.

Oh well Hanayo just kicked the event rin off my pure team, and the event Nozomi off of my cool team. 

Now I guess I'm going to have to buy gems for one more desperate attempt at the initial Maki ur, then maybe, just maybe some day I can get two so that I can have the card of my dreams.

Wtf happened on the previous page?!@ there should be rules against that loool good thing I had my headphones on while in the library

~~~
Merc has like 3 URs so yeah probably has done a decent amount of 10+1s (or has god tier luck doing single draws) since able to replace previous event SRs

~~~
Peepz doing da bully PanaACute aka ranker 3  :makina:

My main formation leader is actually Eli, so that's who my opponent(s) see, so they tend to say "Harasho" with me  :heart:

V84qenW.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So today I going to make the draw.

Starting Time: 20:00 pm at CET -> 19:00 UTC

Hope to see you guys there and wish you good luck and a nice day till then.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little bit sad that I doesn't could "battle" against one of you at the Event... But somehow I'm not in good shape at this game at the moment. Just too many Goods and crappy combos (using my P-Lock team too much on EX was apparently a bad idea)

Is this show worth watching/reading or whatever you may do with it. What would you recommend me in that case?

Of course is it.

Watch the anime, it's the easiest way to get into it.

Ugh I just opened page 281 :'D niconiconii anatanohaatoniniconiconiii  :D

I feel like I should put it in every page now :P

Partially tempted to quote that .swf from the previous page :lol:

Are you P2W? Because you're teams must be pretty strong to have the event Rin and Nozomi being kicked off teams :o And both those Kayochins are so cute! Was always disappointed, I got to idolize an early SR of her, but it wasn't the one you got, which is the one I love, both unidolized and idolized :(