Ive been trying to extract .INT files from "Newton And The Apple Tree", but the tool that was linked has came up with an error when it gets too processing the .hg3 files

first there was a missing dll error, so i grabbed a copy of the dll file off the internet, but after that i came up with another error stating "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b), Click OK to close the application"

Does anyone know of any tools to extract music and images from .INT files?

I made a Github gist that lists some tools needed and has instructions that should deal with these files:

.xp3, .amv, .psb, .scn, .psz, .int, .hg3, .cst

This is mainly written for all Nekopara games (Vol. 1, 0, 2, 3, and Extra), but it can also be useful for other VNs as well

Here's the link: https://gist.github.com/LukeZGD/64b0ecfb7eaccdfbb327ddfea4621723

Also this covers extracting/unpacking only. This does not cover repacking

Edited by lukeegd

On 2019/1/7 at 6:01 PM, lukeegd said:

I made a Github gist that lists some tools needed and has instructions that should deal with these files:

.xp3, .amv, .psb, .scn, .psz, .int, .hg3, .cst

This is mainly written for all Nekopara games (Vol. 1, 0, 2, 3, and Extra), but it can also be useful for other VNs as well

Here's the link: https://gist.github.com/LukeZGD/64b0ecfb7eaccdfbb327ddfea4621723

Also this covers extracting/unpacking only. This does not cover repacking

This is not necessary at all since my FreeMote already handles PSZ. It will be decompressed to PSB when you use EmtConvert or PsbDecompile.