VNs with great artwork

prathamesh96

Well as far as art goes.

Steins;gate! artist Huke is incredible.

I haven't read it but if I recall correctly, some Kara no Shoujo art seems really really good.

Didn't we just have this thread a couple weeks ago? Anyways, although I haven't played them, I really like what I've seen of the art from the studios Abhar and Trumple (same artists). Actually, I'm curious if anyone possibly knows who their main artist is and what he's doing now. This is why I wish VNDB had their staff database finished. :(

Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete:

15304.jpg

Mahoutsukai no Yoru has quite the art.

mahoyo_05.jpg

11-e1332311319987.jpg

This one's impressive because it shows just how far Type-Moon has come. You can tell it's still the same lead artist whom they had way back with Tsukihime. Yet the artwork is way better.

This one's impressive because it shows just how far Type-Moon has come. You can tell it's still the same lead artist whom they had way back with Tsukihime. Yet the artwork is way better.

It's actually a different artist, but Takeuchi is in charge of the Tsukihime remake which looks even better.