Anyone in there final year

Mr. Meogii

I'm also in the middle of my final exams, and tbh, I've stopped reading for the time being. They're over by this Friday for me, and I have a very long period of holidays ahead of me starting then, so I can't complain too much.

I'm also in the middle of my final exams, and tbh, I've stopped reading for the time being. They're over by this Friday for me, and I have a very long period of holidays ahead of me starting then, so I can't complain too much.

That's awesome. I bet u can't wait to get back to reading The list of visual novels that you have made ;p

You're all so young...tee hee.

Completed 5 years of college with a double major in French and Italian language studies. Took English teaching classes, French, Italian, Latin, Greek, Swedish, German and some self taught Japanese before I went to Japan. It's a mesh pot of language for me, so I get jumbled all the time.

Within the next few years, most will propably regret university didn't last whole life.

100% true. I miss language classes. :(

I'm in my final year of High School as well. Turns out our school has a policy where, in your final semester of Senior year, you're exempt from taking any finals so long as you have an 83% in the class and don't miss more than three days of school. I've never studied for finals anyways though.

I'm in my final year of High School as well. Turns out our school has a policy where, in your final semester of Senior year, you're exempt from taking any finals so long as you have an 83% in the class and don't miss more than three days of school. I've never studied for finals anyways though.

Wow, what. You're even in California... where is that?

So you just use your semester marks to apply to university?

My written exams just ended a week ago. (4 weeks of tests Dx)

Now waiting for results before preparing for the oral exams in about a month.

So you just use your semester marks to apply to university?

We apply for university in November, so by the time 2nd semester finals roll around, we've already been accepted provisionally in late March. We have to submit our grades for the whole year, but as long as you didn't flunk any classes they don't really care what you get.