Hey

raamok

Hey all! I'm Raamok! I'm mega new to VN's. I got involved in them after watching Amagami SS again. Great anime. I thought to myself "I'm pretty sure that's based on a game..."

Finding out that it was still in the translation process was kind of upsetting, but I saw someone posted a link to Fuwanovels with a pretty high recommendation of other  VN's that may have been interesting.

Since then I've completed Rewrite (about 82%), Cross Channel (about the same) and Brass Restoration (wasn't as big a fan of that one) xD

Anyways, nice to meet you all and look forward to getting more immersed in the community!

Welcome to the forums! I'm waiting for Amagami too, it's like a personal goal to read that vn someday xDD I recommend you to play Little Busters! and Hoshizora no Memoria when you're finished with your current ones, they're both quite good! Enjoy your stay and have fun~

Thanks everyone who posted! I'm pretty new to both forums and Visual Novels, so any recommendations or input would be helpful! I've been prowling around the forums a bit and aside from the introduce yourself topics, I'm not really sure how to interject ;_;. Hope to get to know you all well over the next _______!

Osu!Osu! welcome n hve fun

enjoy a pun

The lights were too bright at the Chinese restaurant so the manager decided to dim sum.

U like Amagami??? its epic right!! Kaoru FTW!!

N read Sharin no kuni or Grisaia~~~~

Thanks man (or lady bro) will definitely look into them.

Welcome to the party! :D I loved amagami ss as well. I hope you're liking rewrite.

Definitely! Rewrite has been really good so far!

Welcome on the forum

Enjoy your stay

And read Clannad !!!

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a cog:

cog-cogwheel-gear-zahnrad-md.png

Clannad is my #1 recommendation.

Hope to see you around some more.

I actually saw the anime (Clannad After I believe) really upset me with what he became, is the VN like that at all?

Welcome to the forums! I'm waiting for Amagami too, it's like a personal goal to read that vn someday xDD I recommend you to play Little Busters! and Hoshizora no Memoria when you're finished with your current ones, they're both quite good! Enjoy your stay and have fun~

Thanks for the recommendations, will definitely look into them!

Hello, welcome to fuwa! :)

Rewrite and Cross Channel are really good choices, written by the same writer and his work is really interesting to read.

It's kinda funny, I didn't know that, but I'm playing Rewrite on my PC when I have free time at home, and Cross Channel on my tablet when I'm out and about! Both have been great so far!