Help! Visual novel in weird language! (T^T)

Go to control panel>Language options>Administrative (I think)>Change system locale and switch it to japanese. It might not be where I lead you to but you have to change the system locale to japanese. Hope that helps.

Go to control panel>Language options>Administrative (I think)>Change system locale and switch it to japanese. It might not be where I lead you to but you have to change the system locale to japanese. Hope that helps.

THANKS THIS HELPS!!

I don't think that visual novel is in English. The best you can do is to find a patch for English or download the English version of it. What's the name of the novel?

I second changing your system local language. For Most visual novels that is required

Yeah,its in Japanese.The title's Sukima Zakura To Uso No Machi

lol, I thought that looked like Sukima Zakura... one of Propeller's (makers of Ayakashibito) few non-action games.  Unlike its action games, there is no protagonist voice-acting... but overall it is a decent game, which is also on my list of games for beginners.  Likers of Key's games will probably enjoy it, though not as much as Key's own. 

lol, I thought that looked like Sukima Zakura... one of Propeller's (makers of Ayakashibito) few non-action games.  Unlike its action games, there is no protagonist voice-acting... but overall it is a decent game, which is also on my list of games for beginners.  Likers of Key's games will probably enjoy it, though not as much as Key's own. 

Dudee,how'd you translate this.i used ITH and Translation aggregator,it isnt helping much....

Generally speaking... I don't translate games as I play.  I just play them in Japanese.  It is on my beginner's list because its Japanese level is manageable for someone who has a good grasp on the grammar for everyday conversation, for the most part, given the use of jparser's furigana function.  There are parts that are harder than others, but it is mostly about on the level where someone who is getting used to watching anime without subs can handle it with some effort...

Edit: Since the average VN is generally harder than the average anime... you probably shouldn't be trying this if you can't manage what I said above.

Generally speaking... I don't translate games as I play.  I just play them in Japanese.  It is on my beginner's list because its Japanese level is manageable for someone who has a good grasp on the grammar for everyday conversation, for the most part, given the use of jparser's furigana function.  There are parts that are harder than others, but it is mostly about on the level where someone who is getting used to watching anime without subs can handle it with some effort...

Edit: Since the average VN is generally harder than the average anime... you probably shouldn't be trying this if you can't manage what I said above.

I would actually argue reading VNs might be easier than watching an anime, since you don't watch an anime with an open dictionary. :) Well, it definitely depends on what VN you pick first, but that's my experience.