End of naruto is near?

Mr. Meogii

"It's about time!" is what I think. Though I'm really not up to date with the manga or even the anime but I sense it's been going on for too long for what it really is.

But mangakas are unpredictable so you can't really know. Nisekoi for example could have ended ages ago if they hadn't put a ton of fillers in but they're still milking it with new characters after 120 chapters. For a romcom that's pretty impressive. Naruto is just the same way it's being milked until there's nothing else to develop. It needs to stop but they'll probably pull off some new element out of thin air and continue it.

That manga takes too long too end.

But it's always the same with best seller shonens.

They have to keep going in order to gain $$.

But the quality keeps decreasing.

I've dropped it a couple months ago because that war was taking for ever and 1/2 of it was just pointless talk.

Hopefully he'll stop when needed unlike Bleach.

"It's about time!" is what I think. Though I'm really not up to date with the manga or even the anime but I sense it's been going on for too long for what it really is.

But mangakas are unpredictable so you can't really know. Nisekoi for example could have ended ages ago if they hadn't put a ton of fillers in but they're still milking it with new characters after 120 chapters. For a romcom that's pretty impressive. Naruto is just the same way it's being milked until there's nothing else to develop. It needs to stop but they'll probably pull off some new element out of thin air and continue it.

What you say is true but I doubt it would happen. I would surely loose interest immediately. And I'm sure a lot of fans would too. Like you said it's too much!

That manga takes too long too end.

But it's always the same with best seller shonens.

They have to keep going in order to gain $$.

But the quality keeps decreasing.

I've dropped it a couple months ago because that war was taking for ever and 1/2 of it was just pointless talk.

Lol bleach is rubbish! So much nonsense is going on its not even funny. Side characters are becoming big and the main story just continues to deviate from its natural path -_- #dropped

Indeed as a shounen jump manga you should expect it to extend for decades even, particularly when it's action stuff like Naruto that teenage boys tend to like.

Gintama is a prime example of this, the author of it already has stated he knows how he wants to end the manga but he's still creating new chapters to "develop the characters until he's satisfied" even though Gintama is mostly a comedy with no real character or plot development aside from the main antagonist that's taking almost 400 chapters to put his plan into action.

I expect Naruto to still last for some years based on facts like this. Not to mention Naruto is one of the best selling manga. Until the sales drop, they have no reason to stop.

What you say is true but I doubt it would happen. I would surely loose interest immediately. And I'm sure a lot of fans would too. Like you said it's too much!

But you're forgetting it's primary demographic is teenage boys who aren't really huge critics of fillers and probably look up to naruto as a role model and will probably keep buying jumps until the whole thing is over no matter what they put into it. It's hard to screw up a shounen like this unless the author really hates the series he's making.

I hope it ends soon, I've been keeping up with it since I don't really mind it but this final arc is taking way too long.

Agreed, Bleach went downhill during the battle with Aizen which like Naruto took like 2 years to finish. I enjoy series that end over series that you read or watch until you grow up or get bored.

Interesting. Didn't expect that one. 

Sadly Masashi Kishimoto might not have had this revalation yet.

I think every series should see its end in 10 years tops. Dragging it more than that is pretty much letting your early fans grow out of your manga which is such a disappointment. I want to read a manga and then finish it not read a manga and then get so old I'm not interested in it anymore. It takes away the beauty of a good conclusion to a good story.

Interesting. Didn't expect that one. 

Sadly Masashi Kishimoto might not have had this revalation yet.

I think every series should see its end in 10 years tops. Dragging it more than that is pretty much letting your early fans grow out of your manga which is such a disappointment. I want to read a manga and then finish it not read a manga and then get so old I'm not interested in it anymore. It takes away the beauty of a good conclusion to a good story.

I think the story went in the right direction, with too much useless things in beetween.

To be fair, Naruto is a really good shonen if you take away the discussion chapters as i like to call them.

I recall waiting for the chapters the week of their scanlations.

And we had 3 weeks of just talk beetween Naruto and the antagonist about freakin hope and friendshit(p).

Totally destroyed the pace, but he made money.

As for One piece, it's the only manga which's length hasn't bothered me at all.

It was funny, and the story is very deep so it quickly got my interest.

See you in 20 years when it's finished.

I think the story went in the right direction, with too much useless things in beetween.

To be fair, Naruto is a really good shonen if you take away the discussion chapters as i like to call them.

I recall waiting for the chapters the week of their scanlations.

And we had 3 weeks of just talk beetween Naruto and the antagonist about freakin hope and friendshit(p).

Totally destroyed the pace, but he made money.

As for One piece, it's the only manga which's length hasn't bothered me at all.

It was funny, and the story is very deep so it quickly got my interest.

See you in 20 years when it's finished.

Yeah Naruto isn't terrible, character wise and plot wise (in my opinion, i loved the original series), I can agree with that, it's just if it had a better pacing and less useless stuff in between it'd be much more enjoyable.

Not sure how One PIece is, never read the manga or watched the anime but I still feel like it's been going for way too long, I mean one typically would be interested in One Piece during early/late teens, imagine the early fans that are now 30 years old, I'm sure some are not reading it anymore and they'll never know the conclusion to the story they started. To me this is a bit saddening, but maybe i'm just being melodramatic, I like to know the end of every series I start though.

Yup,I also think Naruto is going to end soon,unless the writer introduce a new character/antagonist I don't think he can drag the story anymore.

One Piece is still half way through.The story are getting interesting,I might pick it up if they touch more about the younkou(s).

Oh yeah and don't forget about Fairy Tail,now that Naruto "might" end,they gonna steal the main show.

Yup,I also think Naruto is going to end soon,unless the writer introduce a new character/antagonist I don't think he can drag the story anymore.

One Piece is still half way through.The story are getting interesting,I might pick it up if they touch more about the younkou(s).

Oh yeah and don't forget about Fairy Tail,now that Naruto "might" end,they gonna steal the main show.

Wait ... Fairy Tail has a story ?

Even if Naruto has reached it's limit, it's still always sad to see something that's been around for a while end. Hopefully it really is though and I can't wait to see how it ends, despite me giving up on this after watching Naruto, and then about 100 eps of Shippuden. It was just too much xD

I think everyone one who has watched naruto and read the manga will agree we all have soft spots for it. But yea like you and all others have is the satisfaction from that comes from finishing it is what counts as opposed to the dissatisfaction that comes from growing out of it.

Latest Manga Spoiler

Considering we currently have 3 people with six paths power, we are talking basically GOD LEVEL powers in this universe, I can't see this going on for much more than this "boss fight" and a happy ending epilogue. Though I honestly don't expect any of these people to continue to have 6 paths power after the fight.

My only hope is that we don't lose the ninja powers as some sort of, the only way this world can have peace is no more powers, so we sacrifice our six path powers, removing them all from this world.