Do you ever think about/use VN in your real life/work?

grim_tales1

Hey,

I was wondering about this because today in Drama class we had to act out a scenario of a random group of people who wake up in an unfamilliar place, don't know where they are, can't escape, and don't know who each other are :D This was quite hard to do in some ways but made me smile as it honestly was rather like the setup for quite a few VNs (Ever 17, 999 etc) :D

I wasnt sure how far to go at first but I got into it more as it went on :)

I am a secret hacker who installs applications on smart phones and labels them as updates to operating systems. I also create personal assistants who assist you in your everyday life by keeping track of your schedule and waking you up in the wee hours of the night via an alarm system.

Everytime I'm not doing anything in particular (so, almost every History and Grammar lesson) I daydream about VN. But I don't think I have never "used" a VN, except once, where I had to write a story for an English test. It ended up to be a summary of Fate/Stay Night. It wasn't original, but hey, it was the highest score of the whole class.

After seeing just how scary applying VN-principles to real life can be in Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi, I don't want to come anywhere close to that sort of mindset. :D

As for using VNs... well, there was that time when I wrote a review on Umineko for my English writing course on the uni and got an A, so I guess they do come in handy in one way or the other. 

Let's see... I usually imagine choices popping up whenever my life seems to depend on something.

Like trying to console my crush alone, when she feels down.

1. Hug her, tell her she's beautiful and that everything will be okay.

2. Awkwardly stutter and end up saying nothing at all.

In which case my mind automatically locks the better choice and decides on the latter.

Sure I think about VNs sometimes, also japanese RPGs and anime if it's worth remembering, I might make use of it some day but I don't see me doing something with it now cause there's still a lot of VNs that I haven't read yet so i'll be focused on doing just that.  :)

I had a dream the other day that I turned into an animated character, and the 3d and 2d world existed together in one giant DJ party in Akihabara, with a mix of anime themed music as well as famous pop songs from around the world. I distinctly remember dancing to Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" with the protagonist from Grisaia, G-Senjou, Sharin no Kuni, and Cocoro@Function! (the last in the list is for obvious reasons).

I think Yui from Angel Beats was on guitar for the Daft Punk cover, with Sonico on DJ duty, and myself on bass...

It was actually a pretty vivid dream, as cameras from around the world were filming it all. It was like the Olympic opening ceremony honestly. Quite odd.

I had a dream the other day that I turned into an animated character, and the 3d and 2d world existed together in one giant DJ party in Akihabara, with a mix of anime themed music as well as famous pop songs from around the world. I distinctly remember dancing to Daft Punk's "Get Lucky" with the protagonist from Grisaia, G-Senjou, Sharin no Kuni, and Cocoro@Function (the last in the list is for obvious reasons).

I think Yui from Angel Beats was on guitar for the Daft Punk cover, with Sonico on DJ duty, and myself on bass...

It was actually a pretty vivid dream, as cameras from around the world were filming it all. It was like the Olympic opening ceremony honestly. Quite odd.

You were sleeping on Acid.