How large is your Anime/VN image gallery? And what do they look like?

Okami

23 members have voted

1. 1. How large is yours?

• Less than 100 images
    • 100-300
    • 300-600
    • 600-1200
    • 1200-2500
    • 2500-5000
    • 5000-8000
    • 8000-12000
    • 12000-24000
    • 24000-50000
    • 50000-100000
    • 100000+

This poll is closed to new votes

I am interested to know how large people's Anime/VN image galleries are. I mean don't you want to know if you have really large one, small or average compared to others. Also wath do they look like in short description, like how do you organize them and what sort of images you have most.

In my case I have 8920 anime/VN images in total. 8785 are from VNs and Anime I have watched/read and 135 are original fanart. Everything is divided into folders by name of Anime/VN those images are from, except one small folder with name "Other" where I put images from Anime and VNs that I have only few (less then 5) images from. And folder named "FunArt & Uncnown Anime" where I put original fanart images and ones I think are original fanart but am not sure.

95% of those images are in larger formats that can be called wallpapers (true there are lots of professionally taken screenshots that are like wallpapers too). There is not even one hentai or H-scene image  there and all those images are pure true there are some images of gore and few just slightly ecchi images but no nudity. Also those images are 2,93GB large in total.

I had an image gallery in my old hard drive but then it died on me and I never bothered to rebuild my gallery in the new one.

It was mostly a folder filled with lolis (easily over 1000 pics) and then some random anime folders so it'd be  1200-2000 on my old computer. On the current one it's only 300-600 because meh. #lazyness

Not much apparently, I don't save a lot of pics. My overall folder is about 500 Mo, and I have unclassified stuff in my download folder, but a lot are reaction pics and stuff like that.

In terms of fanart/screencaps only, probably 75% of what I have is divided between the Muv-Luv folder and the Precure folder >_>