Your type of blood?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What's your antigen group?

• A
    • B
    • AB
    • O
    • I don't know but I'm sure it's red.
    • What does it matter? My blood is blue and that's all you need to know.
  2. 2. What's your RH?

• Positive
    • Negative
    • I said I didn't know god dammit!
    • As my blood is blue, and blue is a sad color, negative (I'll facepalm whoever marks this).

This poll is closed to new votes

Mine is red. 

Weeeelllll, sort of a DARK red.

And it's a liquid too. Not to be confused with the solid, non flowing type of blood which can be found in cold blooded creatures like frogs. Or the gaseous type of blood found in vampires, which grants them the unique ability to transform into mist.

Mine is red. 

Weeeelllll, sort of a DARK red.

And it's a liquid too. Not to be confused with the solid, non flowing type of blood which can be found in cold blooded creatures like frogs. Or the gaseous type of blood found in vampires, which grants them the unique ability to transform into mist.

0103bc08_mayakaisnotimpressed.jpeg

im o positive

what i found online is 

Type O Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident. Natural leaders. Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain, do not think things through, insensitive and ruthless.

i have none of the positive traits but all the worse traits

No idea, its written on my medical card and doctors have it in the system so as long as I remember my name doctors would know what blood to give me. And I'd say after accident its easier to recall your name or pull out a medical card from wallet.

I actually have no Idea since I never looked at my medical charts as a kid and I haven't gone to a doctor for this stuff since I was like 10.

I tried calculating the odds of my blood type using my parents' though but my father also doesn't know his blood type so no luck.

But since my mother is AB I figured the only possible solutions for me are AB, A or B depending on my father's, so I'm definitely not O. It's a start!