Right or Left Handed

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your dominate hand?

• Right Handed
    • Left Handed
    • Ambidexteric (Able to Use Both Hands Efficiently)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest hairybumslapper

my right hand is my main hand for stuff like writing, eating, etc.

i use my left when i want to have a fap.

Wow looks like I'm the only one left-handed, figures, I don't know anyone else left-handed, FYI, did you know that this characteristic is determined by DNA? The gene for left-handed is recessive, and for the right-handed is dominant, I guess I was just lucky then, and too I was lucky about my blood, O negative, both the genes for O and negative are recessive.

EDIT: Oh and seems my blood is precious to a lot of people too, O negatives can donate to anyone, I'm underage so I still can´t, but I do plan to do that in the future.

I was right handed for like 20 years but since I bought my Hentai-bed, I have a mouse on my left hand, it was harder from start but the few years of using my left hand for mouse, I can use it pretty well. I would still play FPS or RTS games and such with mouse in right hand as my FPS aim is practiced for right hand (and FPS aim is a skill in itself :P), but for otherwise I got so used to left hand that I can use it for practically everything. So I'd say I'm still right handed but on a way to ambidexterity~

PS: for other non-computer related stuff I used both hands anyways, like cooking etc.

Spelled, in reference to spelling, is an American version of the word. True it existed long ago, but like the article says it was rarely used.

Zakamutt you're Swedish, I.E. from Europe. Spelling the word 'spelled' and supporting the American spelling is treason and will result in you being arrested and tried in a military court. If you're found guilty you'll be dressed in a panda suit and sent to the nearest zoo to spend the rest of your life eating bamboo and entertaining the masses by rolling around and waving.

Or so I've heard.

American English is the most prominent form of English out there, and especially since the majority of VN readers are from the US as far as I've seen, it makes much more sense to use 'murrican spellings.

Not only that, but it's just as old as spelt and starting to get more prominent in Britain as well.

#sillyderails

Well then, let's all just return to the topic while enjoying a nice cup of warm tea.

Zakamutt you're Swedish, I.E. from Europe. Spelling the word 'spelled' and supporting the American spelling is treason and will result in you being arrested and tried in a military court. If you're found guilty you'll be dressed in a panda suit and sent to the nearest zoo to spend the rest of your life eating bamboo and entertaining the masses by rolling around and waving.

You can't speak for the Europeans, Aussie bastard.