looking for some new vns to read

Gusida

hi i thought i could post this since im in need of some new vns since i cant progress anymore with the one im reading atm. so i wanted you guys to help if its possible, to recomend and give links so i can get them. i mostly like stuff that got the romantic genre in it bcuss of the fact that those can turn both comical and dark in a sec. and well its a bit more interesting if it got some part of "romance" in it. i tend to go for 18+ games since the ones iv already read has kept a high quality, but i gladely read something completely new just thought that if i shared what i usually read you might get a better picture of what you might think i would enjoy to read.

cheers for the good work you guys do,
Gusida

I feel the need to ask the very important question:

What exactly are you hoping for?

As much as many of us would like to just slam Little Busters in your face... (Actually, we can still totally do that. Go read Little Busters if you haven't.)

We still can't just throw everything at you in hopes of you liking it... actually, everyone here's already thrown what I've read at you, in which case, I recommend most of what people have said here. If you wanted specifics though, you'd have to give us more info.

Hoshizora no Memoria is a good choice if your looking for something with romance plus +18, although the story doesn't really turn dark more like drama bombing you right in the face. 

That's 100% accurate.  Very good summary!  I found Komomo's and Kosame's routes to be particularly romantic, with Asuho's a close second.