Three Word Story

RECAP

Five adorable girls found an octopus and decided to use the tentacles to reach for the cooking materials that were stained and needed cleaning but the octopus maliciously waved its tentacles and quickly grabbed the five girls' legs. A saviour by the name of Octopus Man who specialized in octopus mind control and kung fu. The octopus enemy slid the tentacles into the girls' school bags and gently rubbed the girls' pencil bags which contained several long and colourful sharpies, Gordon Ramsey, and shrink-wrapped condoms. The octopus died and was devoured by Gordon Ramsey, who complained about the ink taste of the sharpies. The girls then had relations of licking each other all over their bodies and then the liquid rainbow of their saliva swirled across the Japanese shore and formed into a drill, that pierced the heavens! "That was perfect! Let's start anew shall we?" Was that Teemo suddenly appears and does nothing as rain starts. The river by to be extremely sad from loss. "Needs much doge," said the girl. "Flavour such wow," and they skipped to the market with a knife looking for victims who buy cutlery from cheap companies that enslave Chinese endangered giant pandas and make them stick their bamboos in otaku's eyes There were glasses that are swirly. Then comes Konata reading a doujinshi and eating pocky sticks with her friends while rubbing her pussy cat on the white wooden bench. Then something falls, squishing the cat, staining the doujinshi,

...ending Chapter One.

The Three-Word Story

Chapter One

Five adorable girls

found an octopus and decided to use the tentacles to reach for the cooking materials that were stained and needed cleaning but the octopus maliciously waved its tentacles and quickly grabbed the five girls' legs. A saviour by the name of Octopus Man who specialized in octopus mind control and kung fu. The octopus enemy slid the tentacles into the girls' school bags and gently rubbed the girls' pencil bags which contained several long and colourful sharpies, Gordon Ramsey, and shrink-wrapped condoms. The octopus died and was devoured by Gordon Ramsey, who complained about the ink taste of the sharpies. The girls then had relations of licking each other all over their bodies and then the liquid rainbow of their saliva swirled across the Japanese shore and formed into a drill, that pierced the heavens! "That was perfect! Let's start anew shall we?" Was that Teemo suddenly appears and does nothing as rain starts. The river by to be extremely sad from loss. "Needs much doge," said the girl. "Flavour such wow," and they skipped to the market with a knife looking for victims who buy cutlery from cheap companies that enslave Chinese endangered giant pandas and make them stick their bamboos in otaku's eyes There were glasses that are swirly. Then comes Konata reading a doujinshi and eating pocky sticks with her friends while rubbing her pussy cat on the white wooden bench. Then something falls, squishing the cat, staining the doujinshi, ending Chapter One.

Chapter 1.5

A flying sheep was brutally killed today. The end.

Chapter Two

"Go die," said

"Go die," said the tsundere girl when she saw...

...our protagonist with...

ps: isnt the end of ch1 the  "That was perfect! Let's start anew shall we?" part? so that means this is ch3 now

No. That was part of a character's dialogue.

This is not part of the game: I suggest we make a rule. I don't know about you guys, but is a pain for me that words like "that" and "the" count, so how about we rule off articles and pronouns? I think it would be more fun that way. Like this, following the  words above:

that wanted to experiment with

Like that, only the bold words count.

This is not part of the game: I suggest we make a rule. I don't know about you guys, but is a pain for me that words like "that" and "the" count, so how about we rule off articles and pronouns? I think it would be more fun that way. Like this, following the  words above:

that wanted to experiment with

Like that, only the bold words count.

I'm against it- the story would start to make sense like that, and we can't let it happen.

all the power