Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

(Well, fewer snakes would mean that fewer people would die from snake bites. I wouldn't mind losing eagles if it meant no flies. ^^)

Granted, but copying and pasting information requires having an operating system put in your head. Your head's OS eventually succumbs to malware and you gradually lose the ability to function.

I wish I could travel to Japan for free and spend my time there with Hanazawa Kana.

See, this is what I meant by NOT TO BE MISTAKEN WITH INFAMOUS.

Granted, but now the truth breaks you heart, body and soul and you become a human vegetable, slowly decaying where you sit.

I want to know everything, I want to know (Please don't copy me here, it's just stupid).

See, this is what I meant by NOT TO BE MISTAKEN WITH INFAMOUS.

Granted, but now the truth breaks you heart, body and soul and you become a human vegetable, slowly decaying where you sit.

I want to know everything, I want to know (Please don't copy me here, it's just stupid).

Granted you know all the secrets of the universe and due to this you become crazy

i wish i didn't feel sleepy right now

SanadaShadow! Granted, except you become a prosecuting attorney

You get some guy put away for 25 years, and when he gets out the first thing he does is murder you

I wish that someone would create an endless visual novel that followed the life of the characters family from generation to generation

@Heizei_koukousei

Granted, no you die before you get to finish it.

@JustThisOne

Granted, but it's the worst one they have that has the tiniest screen and black/white color, with practically no sound. Yes, those shits existed.

I wish I could exchange all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.