Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

Granted, but your ability to read is stripped in the process due to a car accident that impaired your thinking.

I wish for a brownie cheesecake.  (So hungry >_>')

It's poisoned.  The poison seems to have also been enchanted with a temporal flux spell; so you're forced to relive the past 24 hours of your life endlessly.  And if you don't eat the cheesecake at the end, you still die.

I wish to stop procrastinating.

Granted, now no one even questions how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

I wish I was the main character in a visual novel.

it's a nukige for masochists where the protagonist is thoroughly raped.

I wish for something.

Granted, but its too big you fit your avatar profile, no matter how small you crop it.

I wish for a rock.

Granted

k6ju.jpg

Cinnabar (mercury sulfide) is the single most toxic mineral to handle on Earth. The name of the crystal means dragons blood, and it is the main ore of mercury. Forming near volcanos and sulfur deposits, the bright red crystals signal danger of the worst kind. Cinnabar may release pure mercury if disturbed or heated, causing tremors, loss of sensation and death.

I consider that as a rock.

I wish that the sun went supernova.

Granted, a baby dies.

Fine for me. Babies rate just below tsunderes in my "annoying things that should cease existing" list.

I wish this actually happened

Granted.  You focus on one thing for the rest of your life.

I wish for a flowchart for reality.

Granted, but only I have access to this flowchart. And I'm not about to share it with you~

Forgot to make a wish and had to edit my post. Tee-hee~

Edited by Kaguya

Fine for me. Babies rate just below tsunderes in my "annoying things that should cease existing" list.

Granted, but only I have access to this flowchart. And I'm not about to share it with you~

I think you forgot to make a wish

I wish for a Tay plushie.

Granted you get only 1 can off the super delicious Trocadero trocadero_33_b.jpg

i wish i had some Trocadero now

Granted

It was thrown through orbit to get to you; and when you open it, the can explodes and everyone within a 1 mile radius drowns to death.

I wish for a line.

Granted, you find out that all of your friends, loved ones and neighbors hate you severely and are only around you because they want to manipulate you and get a gain on their "investment" one day.

I wish I could wake up without an alarm every morning/afternoon.

Granted, but you eventually get bored after doing everything, you jump off a building and die.  And since there were no repercussions to your suicide, nobody gave a damn about it.

I wish for a detailed report on the life of Zodai.

Granted, but it's in print.  It fills your entire house and you are covered in papercuts.

I wish I knew WHY you wanted a detailed report of my life.