Corrupt A Wish

Eldin

Granted, now posting anything gets you banned permanently. From the Internet.

I wish I could install Bioshock Infinite from disc on my PC (Steam makes me download it instead).

What's the difference? Granted, however you soon find that Steam, in its jealousy, has released a virus on your computer that black screens the game. (I'm not even gonna try anymore)

In any case, I wish Wil (FE) had good growths. Rebecca's nice, but I like Wil better.

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Granted. But his bow misfires during you first battle, and he dies.

Granted.  You're rescued by Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru, who proceeds to drive you so insane with her crappy tsundere lines in the process that, once you arrive, you commit suicide by running directly into the dragon's gullet right as he belches out a gout of flame.  You manage to die from a combination of severe burns and liquidation caused by the dragon's powerful gastric juices.  The spirits of your dead friends and neighbors are making fun of you and your hilarious death, and don't particularly care that you failed to avenge them.

I wish that didn't happen, and we actually discover a hidden town whose residents offer us shelter and a grand feast.

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Granted. However, by that time you'll have been torn to pieces ~ Shichika Yasuri (Katanagatari).

Granted, then you find out they're cannibals (you probably already suspected so). Of course you're already be roasted by then.

I wish I only suffered severe tans. But Paul, my squire, died during the escape. I also wish Paul was still alive.

Granted, but now Paul is basically a revived skeleton, a nerfed version of his former self. He shall never grow to be anything ore than a mindless vassal, bound by the chains of his fate, his soul trapped within a corpsen shell, cursing you for wishing that wish.

Also, the tans be poisonous because reverse deus ex machina.

Since lately I've been obsessed with srpgs, lets go with Yggdra Union. I wish normal enemies had battle music as awesome as "Roswell Sortie!".

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Granted. But I'm just kidding. (:

No wish for you!

Granted, but now Paul is basically a revived skeleton, a nerfed version of his former self. He shall never grow to be anything ore than a mindless vassal, bound by the chains of his fate, his soul trapped within a corpsen shell, cursing you for wishing that wish.

Also, the tans be poisonous because reverse deus ex machina.

Well, at least we are alive.

----------END Chapter 1---------

I wish I had a revelation.