Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

his ult and w hurt like hell his jump q also scales of ap.

but ap jax build is just nashor's tooth lichbane and some other items.

Whatever you do, don't play AP Jax. I did that once.... it didn't go very well :'> 

I actually bought a Nashor's Tooth. I was like "WOOOW ATTACK SPEED, BONUS AP DAMAGE EVERY 3 AUTO ATTACKS AND MAGIC RESIST SHRED!!! I'LL BE THE EFFIN' MASTER OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WITH THIS BUILD MUHAHAHAHAAH XD XD XD"

and that's how we lost.

Well I've decided to go ahead and play this game again, starting from the very beginning. I haven't played League of Legends in years so I'll most definitely be quite incompetent.. but it's going to be fun to play through the new and old content after so long under a new profile. The refreshing feeling that is a re-exploration of a landscape you've been to once before. This and a lot else is all the more reason to play any game.

LinovaA - LinovaA 

I am so damn original. ^-^

I haven't played in awhile.. awhile being.. before they visually updated Summoner's Rift, but I still keep up to date in case I ever get the strong urge to play. I used to main ADC and I could play pretty much anyone (who isn't Urgot) but my best was Miss Fortune, because her early game power is just too stronk.

That or I would play Jayce... everywhere and anywhere... Yeah... I am a terrible person. 

Edit: Oh right, just in case, should probably mention I am NA.

Zed really isn't that strong any more

he gets bullied fairly easily early on and he's also weak against champions that can shove the lane well since they made him bad at waveclearing

Yasuo is also really prone to being bullied now that his base health has been reduced to 'paper' level

there's a reason why neither of them are being played on a competitive level any more

Zed really isn't that strong any more

he gets bullied fairly easily early on and he's also weak against champions that can shove the lane well since they made him bad at waveclearing

Yasuo is also really prone to being bullied now that his base health has been reduced to 'paper' level

there's a reason why neither of them are being played on a competitive level any more

Just because they can't ROTFLstomp in pro games doesn't mean that they aren't inherently unbalanced, you know.  Also, Zed is known for being able to waveclear ridiculously easily thanks to his passive + Q, or passive + W + Q + E.

Yasuo is an assassin tank-killer critfiend.  I will never be okay with him, unless he's nerfed to unviability, simply because he can do too many things too well, even in his nerfed state, all while making life hell for mages and ADCs.  I used to hate almost all bruisers for the same reason, but since they got nerfed and Yasuo got released, he's risen to the top of the heap.  If you actually look his kit up, it's just pure stupidity that he even made it out of the PBE.

Anyone still play frequently (i.e every day ranked/norms)? I used to love this game and play every game but the map, items, and characters just don't feel like they don't have charm anymore. Maybe I just burnt myself out regarding MOBA's lol. Ezreal and Nidalee still manage to keep me playing every once in a while though.

Hahahah and I said I could quite League. 

FUCK YOU RIOT WHY DO YOU MAKE A NEW NIDALEE AND ANNIE SKIN WHEN I WANT TO STOP PLAYING? HUH? YOU WANT ME TO SPEND MORE MONEY?

Well boys I'm back in League.

Oh hey guess a new Jinx skin as well, just when I wanted one. Like fucking Riot can read my mind. Literally most of my favorite champs get a new skin, why.

Edited by LiquidShu

Well, I do (did) build it on her. Never again I touched Rod of Ages and I honestly can't fathom the logic behind it being an "essential item" for her. But don't worry, there's still Zhonya and Rabadon and... maybe Rylai now?

The bastards even updated the Tibbers icon.

I can kinda understand the logic behind it. RoA gives her an extra beefiness and can help her out with mana + it is very gold efficient, but I feel RoA has kinda fallen out of popularity. It is a situational pick really. If you feel like the game is gonna last a while, that extra beef isn't so bad, especially if you pick up an archangel's staff. That being said, I much prefer Annie as a purely burst mage, who just wipes another player of the map before they can do anything. Heh heh.

The only champion I would say RoA is an "essential item" for is Ryze. 

• 2 weeks later...