Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

Is there anything better than going up against an enemy AP jungler as Veigar?  Pre-6 they crap all over you, but after that they're basically walking buff dispensers.  Played against a Fiddle recently...got back for his damn Flash + ult in early game.  Nuked him every time I saw him after that.  Instagibbing people is so fun  ^_^

Oh gawsh nothing's more scarier than being an AP Caster with Rabadon's Deathcap against a Viegar X_X

~~~

Worlds Semi-Finals Samsung White vs. Blue starting in < 1hr!!!

Oh gawsh nothing's more scarier than being an AP Caster with Rabadon's Deathcap against a Viegar X_X

~~~

Worlds Semi-Finals Samsung White vs. Blue starting in < 1hr!!!

Heh heh heh.  You thought you'd try and out-nuke the Midget Nuker, eh?  Guess again.

SSW won by 3/0 ... wtf

I don't even know.  Blue was the favorite...go Royal House!  If Uzi gets Twitch, it's GG.  That guy is too good with him.

I'm glad I didn't look in the thread while I was watching the VoD's.....

Classic error averted, good job. Or maybe watching the vids is the real error...

Anyway I think the quality of the tournaments had gone way up, but the gameplay is getting much more boring and stale in the past year or two

Ah maybe it's just me then. League teams swap players like addicts swap needles. Seriously, once they started switching players literally on a weekly basis I just stopped caring about all the teams. There are only a few players I care about now. The whole system is garbage from a casual watcher's perspective. No I'm not interested in checking every other day to see the every roster change.

I remember when Krepo on the analyst desk joked about how SSW only dropped 1 game during Worlds and it was to TSM(3rd game, where SSW wasn't playing seriously + picked nonconventional champs) so he said if SHRC wanted to have a chance against White they should analyze that game xD

Anyways gratz to SSW.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post, but this thread shall be revived, at any cost.

Has anyone seen the Reaper Soraka splash at Surrender @ 20?  My God, it's utterly stunning.  One of the best splash arts I've ever seen.

Got Zombie Brand from a Mystery Skin trade.  It's amazing.  I wanted it ever since I saw it on LoL Wiki.  His feet leave glowing green footprints  <3

I love this. I love how Korea picks up a game, takes it apart, puts it back together again, and walks over everyone else.

Reminds me of starcraft.

Anyone on NA that wants to play with meeee? add me (arakura) if you're interested. I play at night mostly (GMT -5, Central Time for US)

Why do you think is the reason that other than trying to get into LoL just because some people in the Skype group wanted me to play, that I still follow Counter-Strike to this day? Because Europe dominates CS, it is nice to have a game that isn't Asian dominated, rather they don't even touch the game for the most part.

What does everyone think of the new texture updating of Summoner's Rift?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEx2SYfSIFc

I think it looks pretty good, but maybe a tad bit...plain? Supposedly Riot's philosophy on this was that they wanted their textures to be less 'noisy' or something. 

I like it a lot, nice on the eyes. Not like I really pay to much attention to how the map looks anyways.

What does everyone think of the new texture updating of Summoner's Rift?

I think it looks pretty good, but maybe a tad bit...plain? Supposedly Riot's philosophy on this was that they wanted their textures to be less 'noisy' or something.