Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai is being translated

Nosebleed

Because I love imoutos i bring you this wonderful news:

Someone has started translating Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai

ZtqbXwp.jpg

There is little info as of now because they don't have a website up yet, however they have uploaded a torrent that translates all the menus in the game and they have also commented this regarding the progress:

total 43281 lines and I've finished total 160 lines
80 lines per rough day, and maybe I can finish around 300 lines per holiday
Well, 'cause I'm still having my luxury time watching anime, playing game, and studies.
So, I guess the estimated time is around 210 - 500 days from now.

500 days seems stretchy but I guess if they have a lot of free time and keep a steady progress then I it might be doable. I also don't know if it's just one person or a team either but from the looks of it it seems to be just one person.

This torrent was uploaded today so everything is still fairly recent. There's also no VNDB entry as of now but i'm hoping they make a page and vndb entry to make everything official.

I'll update this post with any new info that might come. Hopefully it's legitimate.

And hopefully this is not one of those projects that just gets dropped at 10%.

Regardless I'm cheering for this person to bring more imoutos to the west!

PS: i don't know what name they go by or want to go by. If they make a page with a name then i'll gladly update this with their official name.

Your thoughts?

Protip, use singular "they" when you don't know the gender/number of people you are referring to.

I did that with some and left others out. Lazyness got to me. :P

I'll edit it now

Edit: The most important part is clearly that we're getting another game with an imouto heroine.

I love Imouto heroines too, especially if they are blood related. So yes, this is sternly a great news. And considering that most translations take around a one year or more 500 days isn't really such a long time for translation project especially if it is done by one person.

If it's actually 500 days then I'll eagerly wait for it.

One of the things I'm more interested about is the number of heroines. From the looks of the characters on vndb there seems to be 7 heroines total so that's a really good asset in my opinion depending on how each individual route is like.

There's only one imouto but the other heroines look interesting too and I want to know what they're all like. Biggest issue I have with it is that the only loli like character is a senpai. That's way too unfitting for a loli but maybe their personality makes up for it. But that's just me being picky.

It still looks like a typical and average moege but that's also my kind of thing so no complaints from me.

So apparently some of the people that are participating in couple's month this March are into this kind of stuff on the forums. I figured out some of the prizes for the games, if I feel like acting on it.

I'm very okay with this. Bring forth the challenges!

• 1 year later...