Oh, hello there!

sparealias

Did I catch your attention? Perhaps you are wondering who I am? Fear not, I shall give you a brief introduction on who I am.

I am a 17 year old male and I am what people call an introvert. Unlike the typical stereotype of an introvert, I lead a healthy social life. I do, however, have something which people don't know about me. Everyone that knows me knows that I am deep into technology and video games. What they don't know is that I love to read manga. From there I fell in love with Japanese culture (note that I am from Portugal, a tiny country left of Spain.) I, just like many others, roam the web in search of amusement. Manga provided me with worlds which I never dreamed of and many interesting plots that, if I had to come up with them, would be inconceivable to me. I specifically love manga/anime/movies/shows/games with plot twists and mystery. I started reading Visual Novels because of my love, dare I say passion, with decision making. Visual Novels gave me what I always wanted of a novel: to be the protagonist and decide my fate! I see Visual Novels as a parallel universe, where I'd be extremely happy to live in. 

Well, that is just a short paragraph on what I like and how I got to Visual Novels. It might sound a bit cliche, but it is what it is. I've reading the forums for a while and decided to create an account just in case. If you guys have any questions, about tastes or real life, feel free to ask, I don't bite :)

yea. id be extremly happy to live in Monster Girl Quest

d24e8e17_o.png

I haven't read to many VNs, but out of the ones I read, I'd pick to live in Majikoi. Epic childhood with a handful of girls that are attracted (in several ways) to me? That is the dream. From what I read about MGQ, I'd be sexually exhausted in that world xD It does sound great though...

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find many great VNs here.

Thanks :) Nice to see someone from Portugal here (not many of us delve into these areas.)

Welcome,

i hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Be careful as the forum is going through some major changes at the moment so don't get lost in the process ! :)

Whzt's your favorite Vn ?

Read Clannad !

Welcome,

i hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Be careful as the forum is going through some major changes at the moment so don't get lost in the process ! :)

Whzt's your favorite Vn ?

Read Clannad !

Apparently it changed twice today, to the new fuwanovel.net and now it is back to the old fuwanovel.net. A bit lost, but I can manage :) I get too emotional attached to characters and I often find myself lost in fictional universes. I typically don't cry, but Clannad made me shed a tear or two (or many depending on how you look at it.) Right now my favorite is Cross†Channel, but that can change soon since I only started reading them a bit ago.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay

Thanks!

Welcome to fuwanovel!

We share the appreciation of Visual novels here. I'm pretty much also hiding my otakuness from the outer-world but here I've found a nice place where I can share and discuss this hobby of mine (or should I say half my life).

Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to post in our threads here.

Welcome to fuwanovel!

We share the appreciation of Visual novels here. I'm pretty much also hiding my otakuness from the outer-world but here I've found a nice place where I can share and discuss this hobby of mine (or should I say half my life).

Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to post in our threads here.

Guess this hobby of ours is unappreciated in the outside world, what a shame :( I sure won't be shy about posting!

Internet

The place for everything, just like the infamous rule 34.

Welcome to the forum,Hope you will have fun.

Thanks! Another person from Portugal ^^

Wow nice intro :) welcome to the forums! hope we'll get along well :D

Here a Shinobu for a good head start! 

wallpaper_2511637_zps8ff43ae2.jpg

Cute, or should I say, kawaii? :D Thanks for the Shinobu!

Welcome to the forums! I too feel like the protagonist sometimes (one of the reasons why I can't really enjoy visual novels with more than one main character D;), it's pretty fun and satisfying c:
I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun~! 

oAapmT3.png

Hey there and welcome to fuwanovel, hope to see you around here so good luck and all.

Have you played Hoshizora no Memoria.  B)

moe-63446-sample.jpg

Just got it! It's probably what I am going to read next.

Awesome introduction, good job.

Thank you :) Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Kudos for the CC avatar! :D

Have a moe:

BH9ATpf.jpg

Almost as moe as Ren-senpai~

Thank you :) Glad to see another fan of CC!

Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you here.

Welcome to the forums have some awesomeness:

uIrBa2R.png

Hello Welcome To Fuwa~

It is indeed awesome ^^

Welcome to the forums...

Many thanks!