Shin Koihime Musou Translation Project

MKDude

We've added our last translator/TL Checker to the team! This'll probably be our last new member, unless someone with tech skills wants to join. Tech issues are irritating for everyone.

TO REPEAT, TECH PEOPLE AND PROGRAMMERS ARE STILL WANTED, JUST IN CASE THEY'RE NEEDED.

If anyone else wanted to join the team but has a different skills (writing skills, translations, script liner-upers) feel free to message me. You may not become part of the immediate team, but if we need more members, I'd ask you.

If by Friday you mean 'let's release one this monday, then release another one this friday and from then on it will be 1 a week on friday', then it's a rubbish idea :P

Also keep in mind that I'm quite busy at that stage of the week and won't be online for any last minute edits, whereas I was available all day today to help with any final tweaking.....

I have been uncharacteristically inactive here, sorry everyone! Translations are going fine, and the editing team is still on their death beds.

Rooke brought up a good point, we're shooting for a quality release over a timely one. This game may come out later than people hope, but that's just because we want to fine-tune everything and make it as incredible as possible.

I have been uncharacteristically inactive here, sorry everyone! Translations are going fine, and the editing team is still on their death beds.

Rooke brought up a good point, we're shooting for a quality release over a timely one. This game may come out later than people hope, but that's just because we want to fine-tune everything and make it as incredible as possible.

quality over speed is usally the best course and anyone who's used to waiting for translations wont have a problem with how long it takes as long as it gets done and personally i believe this particular one is coming along at a pretty damm fine rate and im very impressed keep up the good work guys :)