Shin Koihime Musou Translation Project

MKDude

I am very sad to inform everyone that MKDude has finally succumbed to a strand of syphillis he caught while touring Africa last year. His last hours were not pleasant. They were filled with many screams, tears, and calls to 'man up and lower your pitch.' It is a sad day for us all.

I hope the Lord grants the suspect individual the punishment he thoroughly deserves.

But the show must go on, and a new manager has taken over teh role. She's organised, strict, and I'm sure the project will accelerate more quickly under her than it did when MKDude's VD stained hands were at the tiller. Which is good news for fans on this, the most tragic of days.

O.O srsly??? or is this a joke?

Well I really did die, but then I realized I still had stuff to do! Really hard to manage a project from beyond the grave, no one buried me with my computer.

So yeah, I got better. As for Rooke...you're gonna have more work to do now!

In all seriousness, I was just really sick and needed to lay down for a few days. I'm not 100%, but I can get back to work at my current state of health.

Well I really did die, but then I realized I still had stuff to do! Really hard to manage a project from beyond the grave, no one buried me with my computer.

So yeah, I got better. As for Rooke...you're gonna have more work to do now!

In all seriousness, I was just really sick and needed to lay down for a few days. I'm not 100%, but I can get back to work at my current state of health.

see this is why i had them put please bury with computer in my will :)

see this is why i had them put please bury with computer in my will :)

I'll have to do that, otherwise Rooke might find a way to get out of proofreading! I can't have him slacking off just because I died for a few days!

That's Rooke's subtle way of saying he wants more editors/proofreaders.

APPLY NOW! Or don't, you can leave more work for Rooke. 

I've been lurking on the topic for quite a while at this point. I've been very interested in the project itself because I absolutely loved the first game. I haven't ever posted since it seemed like all the team needed were people with technical know-how and / or the ability to translate, but something like proofreading I would be happy to help with. I actually just made this account specifically to post here and offer my help. I'm rather new to the Fuwanovel forums, but as I've said before, I've lurked on this topic for a while now.

Anywho, I'd be more than happy to help with proofreading or something like that.

If you wanna start as soon as possible, message Rooke. He's going to be head of the proofreading/editing group.

There's no reason you can't message me, I'm just trying my hardest to give him more work. You can message me too.

MKDude is nicer than I am, though. So if you want a nice pleasant interview filled with cakes and kittens, you should message MKDude. If you want the interview conducted in a basement surrounded by implements of torture dripping with flesh blood, then I suppose I can accommodate you into my schedule...

I really have to learn not to let Rooke post anymore. Alright, ANY INTERESTED IN PROOFREADING AND SCRIPT EDITING, MESSAGE Rooke ME. You don't need to know Japanese, but understanding of honorifics would be preferable. Also, you DO need a strong grasp of the English language, we want the script quality to be as great as possible.

Message Rooke message Rooke message Rooke

Can't do anything in regards to actual translation or technical stuff but I can at least check for grammatical errors and the like if you still need it.

EDIT: Also, thanks for all the work you guys are doing. I'd pretty much given up on this ever being translated.

I know most of the team checks this frequently, so I'll say it here. I'm dealing with a few tech issues that are hindering part of my commitments to MangaGamer, so I'll have to deal with them. While I'll spare everyone the details, this means I likely won't be on the Skype chat for most of the day.

We made our proofreading team with those who contacted Rooke and I privately, and anyone else that wants to join would be on standby if we need your help.

Also, Keith smells like feet.

Computers are a load of bull....ANYWAY! New update! Nothing major, but it's for the naughty lurkers to relax about.

According to MangaGamer, the version everyone on all sides (The SKM Project Team, MangaGamer, and BaseSom) plan to release is WITHOUT MOSAICS. UNCENSORED. XXX. I hope I'm not being subtle about what I mean here. 

Computers are a load of bull....ANYWAY! New update! Nothing major, but it's for the naughty lurkers to relax about.

According to MangaGamer, the version everyone on all sides (The SKM Project Team, MangaGamer, and BaseSom) plan to release is WITHOUT MOSAICS. UNCENSORED. XXX. I hope I'm not being subtle about what I mean here. 

you may be beating around the bush a bit but i think i just about get it XD