Little Busters! Avatar Group

OriginalRen

Sure, I plan on staying, but I can't help but feel like having matching avatars can become too difficult to actually accomplish (exception being if we were to just take from the VN and/or anime themselves.) Simply finding all the characters in the same art style and in a good pose (I'm looking at you, Saya) or whatever is probably next to impossible.

That, and I kinda like my avatar. Though, thinking about it, taking from the anime would offer way more options than I first thought...

Sure, I plan on staying, but I can't help but feel like having matching avatars can become too difficult to actually accomplish (exception being if we were to just take from the VN and/or anime themselves.) Simply finding all the characters in the same art style and in a good pose (I'm looking at you, Saya) or whatever is probably next to impossible.

That, and I kinda like my avatar. Though, thinking about it, taking from the anime would offer way more options than I first thought...

True, I don't think there are very many other pics with all of the Busters, but this one seems to have all of them so...

Here are a few crops, Kengo kind of sucks in this one now that I think about it, so you might want to keep your current one, Jptje. :/ Or just use one from another pic, since this will probably be the last one where we all have the same source image anyway.

96eqgk.jpg

2qc4jn5.jpg

2ryh8qs.jpg

14e6tme.jpg

mw857p.jpg

dw7x8y.jpg