Little Busters! Avatar Group

OriginalRen

All right, I've done enough observing for one day. I may not be the leader of the Little Buster's Avatar Group anymore, so think of this as sort of friendly "advice" as you read what I have to say. There are many changes that I believe need to be made to the group to make it a powerful entity once more. Here is a list:

1. First and foremost, no member of the Little Busters avatar group should feel left out. Everyone of her members is an integral part of the group, so make sure you let them be proud of the character they represent. The reason I bring up this point is that if I were Life, I would feel ashamed. Mio is a wonderful character, a character that solidbatman represented in full. Don't make her face turn away from the love of the group. Find Life an avatar that makes him proud to showcase her beauty.

2. Re-establish connections with the Temple of Mare. Not only this, but open yourselves up to being a group that everyone has good relations with. There are plenty of Fuwa social clicks that exist on the forums. Find ones that let others know you are always a place to turn to for friendly relations.

3. And finally, be proud. Always, always be proud. Wear your signatures that Sieghart made you all with your heads held high.

With this, your former leader, your senpai, wishes you the best. Make the community love the Little Busters.

Ren out.

1. First and foremost, no member of the Little Busters avatar group should feel left out. Everyone of her members is an integral part of the group, so make sure you let them be proud of the character they represent. The reason I bring up this point is that if I were Life, I would feel ashamed. Mio is a wonderful character, a character that solidbatman represented in full. Don't make her face turn away from the love of the group. Find Life an avatar that makes him proud to showcase her beauty.

I'm willing to argue that the back should be considered just as beautiful as the front, and therefore both sides should be acceptable.

Mio is an awesome character and one of my favourites from Little Busters so I agree that it is a bit of a shame that she's not facing forward in the picture. If enough people agree though I can try find a better avatar. :D

I'm willing to argue that the back should be considered just as beautiful as the front, and therefore both sides should be acceptable.

Of course :D

True, however the back of the head is not attractive. Backs and asses on the other hand...

PS - I missed you seven... <3

Thought I'd miss that first part, huh? I DON'T THINK SO. Perhaps you are suggesting that Life's avatar be panned downward?

D: And I missed you too. We're always open, so you're free to come back whenever you feel you're ready.

• 4 weeks later...