You've played too much VNs when...

O. Van Bruce

You are probably the same Nosebleed so start telling your experiences! :P

Well that's true. But i don't really have a particular experience to share in regards to this. In fact i haven't understood what this thread is about yet. Feel free to enlighten me so i might give some form of constructive comment (probably not).

I don't normally see random cookie packs and then insert them in VNs to sound like sexual innuendos

I'm currently in the prossess of finishing watching this at the moment so this is where my attention span is flowing at the moment

I gues I started thinking about RL choises the same way as VN's route formats. But I don't realy think you can ever read/play too mutch VNs becouse I don't think you can have too mutch of someting that you realy love and enjoj doing.

Untrue. I remember when I was maybe 8 I was at a flea market with my parents and saw a place which sold some sort of bubble gum that I really liked for $0.05 apiece, so I got my parents to buy me 3 dollars worth. I didn't even get halfway through them and, to my knowledge, I've never had that gum since.

Well that's true. But i don't really have a particular experience to share in regards to this. In fact i haven't understood what this thread is about yet. Feel free to enlighten me so i might give some form of constructive comment (probably not).

I don't normally see random cookie packs and then insert them in VNs to sound like sexual innuendos

I'm currently in the prossess of finishing watching this at the moment so this is where my attention span is flowing at the moment

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Puzzle Plank Galaxy! Instantly recognized!

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0

Still in the top 10 on YouTube repeat baby.

Or a better version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrcYjN-1i_s

Untrue. I remember when I was maybe 8 I was at a flea market with my parents and saw a place which sold some sort of bubble gum that I really liked for $0.05 apiece, so I got my parents to buy me 3 dollars worth. I didn't even get halfway through them and, to my knowledge, I've never had that gum since.

I think there is a big difrence between love toward VNs and love toward bubble gum :unsure: .

You've played too much vn's when you start thinking in broken japanese.

You've played too much vn's when you get an akward boner while thinking about some wierd Vn scene while in the middle of Class (school). In my case it was Saya no Uta.

You've played too much vn's when you start learning japanese to be able to read even more vn's.

You've played too much vn's when you start thinking in broken japanese.

You've played too much vn's when you start learning japanese to be able to read even more vn's.

You've played too many VNs when you start humming and/or singing OSTs.

Oh dear, I never knew I was that far gone...

I gues I started thinking about RL choises the same way as VN's route formats.

I have a friend who does that. He keeps joking/complaining to me how he always gets the bad routes or endings in his (love) life and how he really wished there's a load button to re-open a previous save slot in life lol.

When you catch yourself whistling on a VN OP/ED, causing the people around you to wonder what song you're whistling on, ending with you just saying that it's from a game to avoid any awkward questions...

Imagining your life as a VN...

Suddenly starting to think about a H-scene and why it should've been written differently. In the middle of a conversation...

that was fantastic and is now added to one of my youtube lists thanx nosebleed