Nosebleed

True or False

depends with whom. but in general , if i feel equal with the persons i'm talking with and i know them well , i just say what i think. sometimes i just avoid it ,cause it can be troublesome :)

next person have been beated up for having voiced his opinion

is kendama is a fuzzy ball (deadly)? false

next person want to cuddle a kendama

damn, im not reading

false

next person posting here to that he/she/it will have an idea what to do in his/her love next.,.....

Edited by wyldstrykr

6 hours ago, Limerence_ said:

Only with a group of friends (Ironically we use it more to discuss schoolwork), but true I guess. 

Next person has a shittona anime merch in his room 

Crap. I was gonna say 'False' because my bedroom has hardly anything in it, then I remembered all those little buttons on my nightstand with shit like Aigis and Madoka on them... and the closed bookshelf next to my bed which, if you open it, is full of anime blu-rays and DVDs. Sigh. True.

Next person has regrets.

25 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Crap. I was gonna say 'False' because my bedroom has hardly anything in it, then I remembered all those little buttons on my nightstand with shit like Aigis and Madoka on them... and the closed bookshelf next to my bed which, if you open it, is full of anime blu-rays and DVDs. Sigh. True.

Next person has regrets.

True, regret a lot of shit.

Next person regrets something that he did today.

False, I don't recall my grandmother making pancakes. She wasn't much of a chef; might have been outside her repertoire... However, I make rather gray pancakes (well, you know, except the parts that are nicely golden-browned), because I use half buckwheat and half regular flour. And they taste amazing, thank you very much.

Next person appreciates Gregorian Chant.