Hello World!

rainsismyfav

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the fuwanovel forums (and community). You can call me rains.

My (NEET) life has been dry lately and I have been wanting to join some sort of community to get myself to have some drive. I honestly have no idea how to start getting into the community. In general I want to contribute to the on-going cause of popularizing VNs and animes in the West. I have some knowledge of Japanese but I'm not very confident with my skills. But I'm willing to get something, anything done.

I like the mainstream VNs out there. Quite a normal taste I would say...

http://vndb.org/u46648/list

Likewise, an animelist:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/rainsismyfav

Anyway, I hope this isn't a bad start

--rains

Welcome to the forums says yukiru as yukiru's fights spicy food as he's about to quote Kokone.

"What a pathetic guy. At a karaoke bar, you're the type that only sings ballads nobody knows, aren't you? And I'm sure you're the kind of guy that sings neither well nor badly, so nobody can insert a tsukkomi"

Kokone is so full of cool-looking quotes~

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

That's a pretty good list, although you should finish Steins;Gate. ;)

Have a moe:

n0o6.jpg

Yeah Steins;gate is good for sure. I finished Baito Senshi's (sorry already forgot her name.. Suzuha?) route. But due to unfortunate reasons I had to reformat my computer. So all that inertia to try to get back to my original progress is stalling me.

Welcome to the forums says yukiru as yukiru's fights spicy food as he's about to quote Kokone.

"What a pathetic guy. At a karaoke bar, you're the type that only sings ballads nobody knows, aren't you? And I'm sure you're the kind of guy that sings neither well nor badly, so nobody can insert a tsukkomi"

Kokone is so full of cool-looking quotes~

Sorry but uhm.. What series is Yukiru/Kokone from?

little-busters-niomi-anime-10884091-1024

And enjoy your stay!

Now if you excuse me while I go to bed after reading Grisaia no Meikyuu for soon 9 hours.

I need to finish this one as well... Lost all my progress from that reformat. Extreme case was Little Busters. I was at Refrain and now... I'm back to square one. I can't even Ctrl my way through all the routes, it takes too long!!

Welcome to the forums~ We're always looking for people to join the cause and never leave.

Check out the Fan Translation/Volunteer Talk sub for ongoing projects looking for people to help with translation, editing, hacking, etc. 

Oh & I added you on MAL~

Welcome to the forums~ We're always looking for people to join the cause and never leave.

Check out the Fan Translation/Volunteer Talk sub for ongoing projects looking for people to help with translation, editing, hacking, etc. 

Oh & I added you on MAL~

I posted on the Volunteer page, I hope somebody finds me for a project. Thanks for the MAL add~

Also minor thing, but your VNDB link below your profile is broken. Just input the number without the u, instead of pasting the whole URL.