[In progress] Award icons - looking for feedback

Steve

This actually fixed it god knows why.

I just created a blank layer and merged it with the one with the drop shadow and yay miraculous fix.

r9SWWrH.pngkGPXGKo.pngck4CVkC.pngNHfbijl.png

(also capitalized the K because i'm so ignorant that i miss such a retarded detail)

I hope nothing's wrong now...

It's because the effect is pixel based, so if you give a 40x40 square a 2px shadow it will look like a small outline, but if you give a 2x2 square a 2px shadow it will be huge compared to the square, so always get rid of layer effects before resizing, the easiest way I remember is to merge.

It's the same as the 1K really it's just that 1K has a bigger font :P

Glad people actually liked it though.

And where's my 1500+ posts award?  :ph34r:

Lost in the mail. ;)

It's because the effect is pixel based, so if you give a 40x40 square a 2px shadow it will look like a small outline, but if you give a 2x2 square a 2px shadow it will be huge compared to the square, so always get rid of layer effects before resizing, the easiest way I remember is to merge.

And thus i learn a valuable lesson. I'll remember that next time.

Maybe i'll have more ideas for other badges. For the walkthrough i'm supporting the puzzle. For the post count there's already been plenty. There really isn't any other. I'd make something for the 12/13/14 ones but i'm not here for long enough to know much about the events that took place there.

I can always give myself an award because i'm that self centered. Just kidding

Another way is to right-click the layer and click on "Rasterize Layer Style" in case you don't really want to merge your layers

And thus i learn a valuable lesson. I'll remember that next time.

Maybe i'll have more ideas for other badges. For the walkthrough i'm supporting the puzzle. For the post count there's already been plenty. There really isn't any other. I'd make something for the 12/13/14 ones but i'm not here for long enough to know much about the events that took place there.

I can always give myself an award because i'm that self centered. Just kidding

I am also supporting the puzzle, even tho is kind of dick-ish given that I made it, but whatever, I had that same problem with the year awards, the logical way to make them would be to base them in something that happened in each year, but is hard to know that kind of stuff when you joined the forums a week ago

I am also supporting the puzzle, even tho is kind of dick-ish given that I made it, but whatever, I had that same problem with the year awards, the logical way to make them would be to base them in something that happened in each year, but is hard to know that kind of stuff when you joined the forums a week ago

2013 was the year of fuwapocalypses. Why not make something based on that? Would be fun~

2013 was the year of fuwapocalypses. Why not make something based on that? Would be fun~

But i heard a badge was being made (or at least the idea was thrown around) dedicated to surviving fuwapocalypse so that'd just be a duplicate.

Any other massive event happened in 2013?

But i heard a badge was being made (or at least the idea was thrown around) dedicated to surviving fuwapocalypse so that'd just be a duplicate.

Any other massive event happened in 2013?

I joined~

In honour of that I propose we make the 2013 badge Kud-themed.

I joined~

In honour of that I propose we make the 2013 badge Kud-themed.

Seem legit enough, here you go:

ojqI4yq.png

Now, on a more serious note, I believe i said earlier on this thread that there were some poeple saying that "Survived the Fuwapocalypse" badges were a good idea but i got no response on this matter so i just dropped it

Seem legit enough, here you go:

ojqI4yq.png

Now, on a more serious note, I believe i said earlier on this thread that there were some poeple saying that "Survived the Fuwapocalypse" badges were a good idea but i got no response on this matter so i just dropped it

make 2012 Mare xD

edit: 2012

Can you make it a cockroach that's glowing green?

And can you capture the cockroach in the middle of an action. Namely examining the deserted wasteland which surrounds it, littered with the ruins of civilisation, and giving it all the bird?

characters are fine for certain awards, but not the yearly ones. Since everyone would have them, and, as I said, not everyone likes character X. It's great for the custom awards and maybe to some others, but yearly is too much.

characters are fine for certain awards, but not the yearly ones. Since everyone would have them, and, as I said, not everyone likes character X. It's great for the custom awards and maybe to some others, but yearly is too much.

That's why you have to choose a character that is loved by everyone, like Mare :P